Its for chicks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-24-08 12:35 PM
    It is kind of girlie to me....REAL MEN LOVE CURVES...lol
    12-24-08 12:54 PM
    I think I lost a couple of IQ points reading this thread. I want my 6 minutes back immediately.

Its personal preference. Some prefer the smaller form factor.
    12-24-08 01:24 PM
    I think that people say it's "girly" because of the name...however, keep in mind that the reason for the name was because of the trackball resembling a "pearl"...as for me, I don't like the keyboard of the Pearl, which was my reason for the Curve, and now the Bold

It's all in personal preference...I know guys who have the Pearl because of the size and the fact that it can be carried in a pocket...and don't care about the name of the Berry, as long as they have one
    12-24-08 02:20 PM
    it is for girls or people that like men.
    12-24-08 02:21 PM
    if you are concerned that your phone is "girly" then im willing to bet you have other concerns about your masculinity.

deal with your issues, dont blame the phone. The pearl is a great device.

That said... my 18 year old sister has a pearl. I am a 28 year old man with the same phone until i switched to the Storm. I never once was worried about it.
    12-24-08 02:55 PM
    what is they say its not the size its how you use it maybe its already been said never mind lol
    12-29-08 07:02 PM
    I prefer the Curve over the Pearl because of the qwerty keyboard and larger screen. If a guy decides to get a Pearl, please don't get the champange/pink Pearl.

12-29-08 07:19 PM
    So for those of you who think that the Pearl is "girly", does that mean that a woman that carries a Curve is "butch"????

I don't have a Pearl, in fact I don't have a BB at all (but my wife just got one) ... but I don't think most people would attempt to call me "girly" for carrying a Pearl. LOL

Bozz
    12-29-08 09:00 PM
    The Pearl is nice, not girly at all. I have a Bold and I will get a 3G Pearl when they come out eventually.

They do need to improve the build quality a teensy bit though.
    12-29-08 10:37 PM
    Seriously?
    12-29-08 10:53 PM
    A pink pearl sounds a bit girly, but even though I'm a girly girl, they don't do it for me. Qwerty!! On the whole I think that a Pearl is no more a "woman's phone" than a Bold is a "man's phone"!

12-29-08 10:58 PM
62 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD