Hi 2 All!
    On the one of Russian forums I have found a very great thing that might be helpful for all Blackberry users.

And here is the link - bb.x-mobila.ru/bboschecker.php (ATTN: site in Russian language).
    General purpose for this small, hm... site - you can check ONLINE actual (means the latest) firmware versions for different BB models, regions and carriers without opening main BB site.
    When you will do the search by needed parameters, you will get a list with direct link to firmwares.
    As for me it's very helpful
    Hope you will enjoy it!

P.S. Some picture guide.
    05-18-09 01:34 PM
    When you will do a search, firmwares from some carriers is not supported by RIM directly - this means that you need to go to Carrier site to find out latest firmware version. Those link will be displayed first:
    Attachment 24983

Other links show the carrier name and firmware version - those are NORMAL
    Attachment 24984
    05-18-09 01:46 PM
    I would urge caution in exploring this site. It is a PHP scripted web page in Cyrillic.

It is not possible to guarantee you are not installing a Trojan application.

05-18-09 02:08 PM
    I would urge caution in exploring this site. It is a PHP scripted web page in Cyrillic.

It is not possible to guarantee you are not installing a Trojan application.

LOL. You at least have studied in more detail php-code before making such a conclusion. Here's the correct link to check OS: http://allblackberry.ru/os/bboschecker.php
    This check OS is located on one of the most popular and trusted online stores in Russia!
    06-03-12 01:25 PM
    why cant u just type "myver" it shows your current version ?
    but this sounds fishy

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    06-03-12 01:45 PM
    why cant u just type "myver" it shows your current version ?
    but this sounds fishy

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    Cause the results are the latest OS build for whatever device you have(or are searching for) It's not designed to tell you your version.
    06-03-12 02:11 PM
    osbb came out with a version for their site.... in english

BlackBerry OS Checker ← Open Source BlackBerry – OSBB

i find it quite useful
    06-22-12 10:09 PM
    There a site called berryshout.com that i guess is similar. It shows you the latest os from the carriers. But there's no direct link to download as far as i can tell. Still have to go to RIM's site to get it.
    genericscissors2 likes this.
    06-23-12 12:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD