im been looking into the curve for verizon for a while now. my question is should i wait for the verizon curve or just cancel verizon and get the att curve. my only issue with switching is the att coverage isnt as good as verizon where i live. minutes were an issue but with the new unlimited plans that is no longer a problem. thanks for your help in deciding.
    02-20-08 01:37 PM
    Welcome to CB.

Some people would place a lot of importance on good coverage so that is something to think about.
    02-20-08 03:04 PM
    well im trying to wait but its so hard
    02-20-08 03:48 PM
    im been looking into the curve for verizon for a while now. my question is should i wait for the verizon curve or just cancel verizon and get the att curve. my only issue with switching is the att coverage isnt as good as verizon where i live. minutes were an issue but with the new unlimited plans that is no longer a problem. thanks for your help in deciding.
    If I were you I would wait. I've played with the 8320 and the 8130, and the curve is definitely better. We've already seen the photos of the cdma curve, so I would say just be patient. I've had my treo since March '06 because I liked the fact I could sync it with windows my PC, but I'm ready for the switch also and the bb messenger is a great concept...
    02-20-08 05:42 PM
    Isn't the 8320 the tmo curve?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-20-08 06:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD