01-31-13 11:13 PM
52 123
tools
    what did iPhone 5 bring ? nothinggggggggggggggg and yet is selling like crazy !!!!!!!!!!!!
    01-31-13 11:07 PM
    BB10 obviously isn't going to dominate the market share right off the bat from this launch, but I think it is safe to say that they will gain back some market share. But what I've noticed is that, for a year now, so many people have been saying things like "RIM is dead" and Blackberry 10 is "too little too late", and they don't want to admit that they're wrong. I know that if I was constantly bashing a company and stating their death as a fact, I would be embarrassed to admit that I was wrong if things did turn around. All they can do now is stick to their guns and be consistent in their "reviews".

I heard from a friend who had several business professors talk about Blackberry in university classes. One in particular said that they're "too little too late" and they will be bankrupt in a few years... AND THEN OPENLY ADMITTED THAT HE HASN'T EVEN SEEN THE NEW PHONES.
    They will recover....they may not be no.1 for quite some time again....but given their history of innovation, I have complete faith that RIM will make a huge comeback.
    01-31-13 11:13 PM
52 123