So I assume the BB Messenger is just like any other messenger program (i.e. yahoo!, aim, icq), but does anyone actually use it? If so, how do you find "buddies"? Seems kind of pointless?
    03-13-08 09:13 PM
    It's like an exculsive club for only Blackberry owners, anybody can download yahoo,just bragging rights to say you have a blackberry. I have converted a few friends just for the messenger. Whatever it takes to put a blackberry in your hands!
    03-13-08 09:36 PM
    So I assume the BB Messenger is just like any other messenger program (i.e. yahoo!, aim, icq), but does anyone actually use it? If so, how do you find "buddies"? Seems kind of pointless?

well alot of companies give blackberries to their employees, so its an easy way to communicate for employees.

me and my girlfriend both have blackberries also, so we use it for an easy way to send voice notes, pictures, and messages for free opposed to using text messages or pic message, etc...got a few other friends that have blackberries that I message from time to time instead of texting. blackberry messenger is free to use
    03-13-08 10:54 PM
    Yup, like the others have already said, its unique to only blackberry users and its free. So instead of using regular text messaging and taking away from whatever package/plan you have, you can text for free as much as you like to any other berry user. Its handy.
    03-13-08 11:55 PM
    Ah.. I guess I never thought about those ideas, considering I"m the only person I know who has one. Accept for maybe my boss. LOL
    03-14-08 01:22 AM
    i have ONE lol now that makes 2
    03-14-08 01:56 AM
    Yup, like the others have already said, its unique to only blackberry users and its free. So instead of using regular text messaging and taking away from whatever package/plan you have, you can text for free as much as you like to any other berry user. Its handy.
    Thats wht I use it for.
    03-14-08 07:02 AM
    If you're looking for existing or new friend for BB Messenger you can also try the new CrackBerry PIN Exchange on Facebook. Lots of people on there now.
    03-14-08 07:16 AM
    BlackBerry Messenger is like an Exclusive Club and it ROCKS!
    03-14-08 08:18 AM
    As mentioned, it uses data, not text, very quick and it's a great way to get to know people better that you've met from CB.
    03-14-08 08:21 AM
    Wow I <3 exclusivity!!!
    03-14-08 09:12 AM
    BB Messenger is one of the single greatest features of the blackbery. All my friends have it I LOVE it, you can send pictures instantly, and voice clips. It's so much beter than text because it actually shows the other person is typing. I'm addicted to it.
    03-14-08 10:26 AM
    (nose in the air) Snobby Voice: I Can't chat with you if you don't have a BB....LOL. It's A BlackBerry thing you wouldn't understand
    Enjoy it cheeks .....
    03-14-08 10:52 AM
    Ah.. I guess I never thought about those ideas, considering I"m the only person I know who has one. Accept for maybe my boss. LOL
    Me too....but I hope to be able to use it more now that I've found CB!
    03-14-08 11:18 AM
    Haha I LOVE IT! If anyone wants to be my "oh so snobby, exclusive BB Messenger friend" I'll be happy to chat!!
    03-14-08 12:04 PM
    I got a question about bb messenger. If a contact mysteriously dissappears from your contact list, does that mean that that person deleted you from their list?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-14-08 12:06 PM
    haha ......
    03-14-08 12:31 PM
    it means "they're just not that into you"...

sorry to have to be the one to tell you.

-db
    03-14-08 12:33 PM
    I got a question about bb messenger. If a contact mysteriously dissappears from your contact list, does that mean that that person deleted you from their list?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    and it was probably your stinky feet...

ha ha just kidding.,...

-db
    03-14-08 12:36 PM
    Thats just too funny
    03-14-08 12:36 PM
    Did anyone warn JustCheeky that the crazy, weird, unfunny, boring and annoying people on messenger outnumber the sexy and cool ones?
    03-14-08 12:51 PM
    Nope, she'll figure it out... lol
    03-14-08 12:52 PM
    yo dj...

i'm funny.

-db

what? you sayin i'm NOT?

AND WHATS COOLER THAN A POLAR BEAR?
    03-14-08 12:54 PM
    Haha I knew I would get someone started! LOL
    03-14-08 01:04 PM
    haha.