Can someone help me...I have tried to add one of my coworkers PIN to my BB (this is my first attempt w/ bb messenger)...I am able to send him the request to be added as a contact but when he accepts the request I never receive a response...I have also tried sending a PIN message through messages and he receives them but I never receive the reply...I don't know if his BB is not sending the message or if mine is not receiving the message...

clb239
    09-23-08 06:11 PM
    Can someone help me...I have tried to add one of my coworkers PIN to my BB (this is my first attempt w/ bb messenger)...I am able to send him the request to be added as a contact but when he accepts the request I never receive a response...I have also tried sending a PIN message through messages and he receives them but I never receive the reply...I don't know if his BB is not sending the message or if mine is not receiving the message...

clb239

this has happened to me before. delete all requests and both of you do a battery pull. if that does not work see if he can add you. i could never really get it right for one of my contacts. as a matter of fact this contact can bbm but he is not on my list and only shows up when he bbm me. i can respond but when conversation is over he disappears but there is never a request for me to add him---i have chalked it up to a quirk.
    09-23-08 06:23 PM
    make sure you are requesting by pin
    09-23-08 06:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD