Right, So i have recieved an email that says 'Blackberry Add request from .....' there is no link and i have not recieved anything in my bb messenger as an invite. The next day i recieved another email from the same person email title '$RemoveOnDelivery,SuppressSaveInSentItems> BLACKBERRYMESSENGERINVITESTAGE2'

The email is empy except for ----?-----

again no link. what is this??

I take it someone has been trying to add me but there is no link or anything. I dont know about the second email tho, is tht the person deleting the request to add me??
    im guessing tht cuz it says 'remove on delievery'

id really appreciate if anyone can help explain.. thx
    02-15-11 12:33 PM
    It sounds to me like it's just spam, since I've never received BBM invites to my mailbox and most spam emails contain the $ sign or other misc characters.
    02-15-11 02:32 PM
    I would suspect spam too. I've never gotten a BBM request in my inbox.
    02-15-11 02:38 PM
    Could it mean that its a virus or dangerous to my laptop?

Its abit strange considering my ex has sent it to me, when he is trying to get in touch with me as well. so i was wondering has he tried to add me and now tht u say spam, is he trying to hack me??
    02-15-11 02:48 PM
    It's not spam. And it's not a virus.

It's a message sent when someone sends you an "Add" request on BBM. As the message indicates, the system is supposed to automatically delete the message after it is delivered to BBM, but sometimes it gets hung up especially if the rest stays "Pending" and doesn't get deleted.

No big deal.
    02-15-11 06:20 PM
    So how can i reply to this add invite? There are no invites in my bb messenger app.
    02-16-11 01:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD