I have the BB Storm. I thought if your status was unavailable you should not get an alert from messenger but I did this morning. What else do I need to do? Thanks
    06-12-09 11:45 AM
    You don't get any audible alert at all. No matter how you have them setup in
    your profiles. All you get is the homescreen icon. Make sure when you switch
    to unavailable to click "ok."

I have myself on my list just so I know what my status's are. Might be a good
    idea.
    06-12-09 12:27 PM
    Same here that way I can test what I want with out bugging any of my friends.
    06-12-09 12:46 PM
    You don't get any audible alert at all. No matter how you have them setup in
    your profiles. All you get is the homescreen icon. Make sure when you switch
    to unavailable to click "ok."

I have myself on my list just so I know what my status's are. Might be a good
    idea.
    Smart move!! I'm gonna do that.
    06-12-09 12:50 PM
    So there is no way to not have the blue bubble pop up? I added myself and made sure I was unavailable and I still got the bubble.
    06-12-09 01:01 PM
    So there is no way to not have the blue bubble pop up? I added myself and made sure I was unavailable and I still got the bubble.
    No. The blue bubble pops up no matter what.
    06-12-09 01:16 PM
    Why do you care if the blue bubble is there? The phone isn't ringing or vibrating and the lights not blinking.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-12-09 02:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD