I for some crazy reason deleted my BB messenger. When I go to download it my version of software is not supported on the BB download page says to connect to desktop software to reinstall but I don't have it. I even check the CD... Any help would be great!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-04-08 06:06 PM
    Did you check the application manager in the Desktop manager. Run it and see if blackberry messenger is the list.
    05-04-08 06:13 PM
    Oh and welcome to CB.
    05-04-08 06:14 PM
    You cannot install BBM from your BB over the air. You can plug your BB into your computer, then using Internet Explorer, go to the install page for BBM and install the active x control.

Alternatively, you can install the OS for the phone onto your computer, then use desktop manager's app loader to install BBM.
    05-04-08 06:16 PM
    Welcome newbie.
    05-04-08 08:36 PM
    Welcome to CB
    05-04-08 08:55 PM
    Did you check the application manager in the Desktop manager. Run it and see if blackberry messenger is the list.
    yeah if you deleted it, then all you need to do is put it back on your bb with the desktop manager
    i did the same exact thing and couldnt figure out how to get it back until i used backup/restore feature in dm
    goodluck
    and, of course, welcome to cb!
    05-05-08 08:46 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD