Hey everyone, did anyone else get this problem? Searched and nothing. Please help me im desperate!!!!
    04-12-09 09:40 AM
    How are you installing it (DM or download from the site)?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-12-09 10:23 AM
    Site.

04-12-09 10:29 AM
    I don't use this program but I'm going to download and attempt to install to see if I get the same error.

04-12-09 10:38 AM
    It installed without a problem for me. At what point of the installation do you get that message?

04-12-09 10:52 AM
    Once I downloaded it, double clicked on it. It extracts and when a new window opens up, its white/blank and another smaller box comes up and says the software license canny be found. Are you ruNning vista? I am 32 bit.

04-12-09 11:07 AM
    Yeah, I'm running vista ultimate sp1 32-bit. Did you try re-downloading the file and then trying to install it again. Maybe you got a bad installation file when it downloaded.

04-12-09 11:25 AM
    Four different times. Ran wise registry cleaner and ccleaner. Nothing. I'm getting pussed

04-12-09 11:54 AM
    Try installing it with compatibility mode set to Windows XP Sp2. Maybe you can trick it into installing. Also make sure that you are using DM 4.6 or higher since the app won't install properly without this. The last thing I can suggest is installing it directly from DM from the media section.

04-12-09 12:24 PM
    Ok. Good suggestions. Thanks a ton. Don't know why I didn't think of that.

04-12-09 12:39 PM
    Thanks for the suggestions. I'm having the same problems and even tried all the workarounds that Blackberry has suggested, still not success. Is there anyone out there that has resolved this issue? I have DM 4.7 and Vista Home Premium. Thanks in advance for any help!!
    04-21-09 03:57 PM
    Well I didn't really find a solution but I rolled back to DM 4.5 and reinstalled the Media Sync. Now it works for some reason!
    04-29-09 09:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD