11-13-12 11:48 PM
    The London is looking good! Buttonless is better. Swiping and using BB10 will be superb on this phone! Yes!! So excited for the launch in January!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Ribes Nigrum; 11-15-12 at 01:11 AM.
    Bobcat665, Tatperson and sk8er_tor like this.
    11-14-12 12:50 AM
    Oh so sexy...
    The iPhone looks like crap beside it.. oh wait, it is :P

Sent from that Atrix.
    11-14-12 12:52 AM
    It makes the iPhone look very juvenile.
    Kiran Naidoo, meganVee and Gelzz like this.
    11-14-12 01:40 AM
    Maaaaaaaaannn... the screen looks wayyy bigger!
    11-14-12 01:52 AM
    The iPhone doesn't look bad at all compared to it. I would much rather have a BB10 of course but looking at them side by side makes me see how much room is being wasted for the homebutton and how all the bezel would be useful if it had use on iOS. as in hardware the iPhone 5 looks superb but then again the dev alpha is just that a dev device while the iPhone5 is polished and running. once the L series is out and the pictures are side by side no doubt will the iPhone look like the motorola slvr that i used to have 10 years ago.
    richardat, mikeo007 and Gelzz like this.
    11-14-12 02:54 AM
    The iPhone is in a bulky case and shows the screen working. Just sayin'....
    lucky--lad and mikeo007 like this.
    11-14-12 03:57 AM
    The London is looking good! Buttonless is better. Swiping and using BB10 will be superb on this phone! Yes!! So exited for the launch in January!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk
    Seriously? I hope they don't exit the BB10 in January.
    Ribes Nigrum likes this.
    11-14-12 04:44 AM
    hhhhhmmmmm......so it will look just as tall and as narrow as an iPhone 5....which was the reason I didn't jump on the iPhone 5 because it was too tall/narrow....I have small hands and I wouldn't be able to work it with one hand.

dang it.....guess I'll have to get used to that look/size.
    11-14-12 05:00 AM
    Phone size for the BB10 is the perfect size bring it on
    11-14-12 05:37 AM
    hhhhhmmmmm......so it will look just as tall and as narrow as an iPhone 5....which was the reason I didn't jump on the iPhone 5 because it was too tall/narrow....I have small hands and I wouldn't be able to work it with one hand.

dang it.....guess I'll have to get used to that look/size.
    From the list of phone you have listed, I see a Skyrocket (SGS2). that is bigger than both the iPhone 5 and the bb10 device in the image. I currently use a 4.3" device and I believe it will be a seamless transition.
    11-14-12 05:38 AM
    Oh so sexy...
    The iPhone looks like crap beside it.. oh wait, it is :P

Sent from that Atrix.
    The really sad thing is the iPhone is turned on. Would like to see the screen turned on for both. BB looks sooo grown up.
    11-14-12 05:40 AM
    It looks thinner than the iPhone.
    11-14-12 05:55 AM
    Props on the pic OP. As of now in not a fan of the hardware( maybe my thoughts will change once I see the device in person.). Isn't the screen larger than the iPhone's?

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
    11-14-12 06:07 AM
    Well it is really starting to get interesting now isn't it.........The BB10 looks grown up, alive and about serious business while the other one looks dated, kooky and downright ancient........The train continues to move and now is picking up much needed speed............If the side by side comparisions show massive advantages to BB10 on ease of use, system speed, security and functionality, and I'm not saying there is now but if, then we have a REAL BREW-HA-HA !!!!!!
    11-14-12 06:18 AM
    awesome! looking goood!!!..
    11-14-12 06:18 AM
    The iphone is in a case.
    11-14-12 06:56 AM
    From the list of phone you have listed, I see a Skyrocket (SGS2). that is bigger than both the iPhone 5 and the bb10 device in the image. I currently use a 4.3" device and I believe it will be a seamless transition.
    That's my point.
    I prefer for it to be wider as well. The iP5 feels unbalanced, the Skyrocket feels balanced. Right now it's resting on my finger as I type this one handed.
    I was hoping the London would have more width and closer to the Skyrocket feel.
    This is just personal preference. I'll be getting it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
    11-14-12 08:09 AM
    That's my point.
    I prefer for it to be wider as well. The iP5 feels unbalanced, the Skyrocket feels balanced. Right now it's resting on my finger as I type this one handed.
    I was hoping the London would have more width and closer to the Skyrocket feel.
    This is just personal preference. I'll be getting it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2
    Yeah I understand you... I believe it will be fine since it isn't as slim as the iPhone 5. I am 5' 10" 135lbs. So I am a small man, and I can use my sgs2 with one hand with a slight stretch... Believe the 4.2" will work for me great.
    11-14-12 09:18 AM
    The iPhone is in a bulky case and shows the screen working. Just sayin'....
    The BB10 phones have serial number watermarks on the screen. The person is probably trying to avoid getting in trouble.
    11-14-12 01:15 PM
    Well it is really starting to get interesting now isn't it.........The BB10 looks grown up, alive and about serious business while the other one looks dated, kooky and downright ancient........The train continues to move and now is picking up much needed speed............If the side by side comparisions show massive advantages to BB10 on ease of use, system speed, security and functionality, and I'm not saying there is now but if, then we have a REAL BREW-HA-HA !!!!!!
    ROFL!!!!

I see...a black slab of glass, and a white slab of glass. Somehow i miss the datedness, businessessssss, grown-uppedness, and kookiness. You are as perceptive as the Long Island Psychic!
    11-14-12 02:08 PM
    ROFL!!!!

I see...a black slab of glass, and a white slab of glass. Somehow i miss the datedness, businessessssss, grown-uppedness, and kookiness. You are as perceptive as the Long Island Psychic!
    Lol yeah I think it that post took it a little far.

They both look good in my opinion...In this pic anyway. IPhone 5 was a gorgeous piece of hardware last time I played with it. Can't wait to actually hold a L series device
    richardat likes this.
    11-14-12 02:33 PM
    It's thinner than the iPhone 4S, but not the iPhone 5. Still pretty impressive for a device with a removable battery. Aesthetically, we all want a razor thin device, so the iPhone 5 is great there. On the other hand, it's a bit dainty and could slip out of the hands easily.

The L-Series is a great balance between thinness and practicality.
    anon(3896606) and aragone79 like this.
    11-14-12 02:34 PM
    They are both nice looking phones. Since looks are subjective, some people will prefer one over the other.
    josaki likes this.
    11-14-12 05:28 PM
    It's thinner than the iPhone 4S, but not the iPhone 5. Still pretty impressive for a device with a removable battery. Aesthetically, we all want a razor thin device, so the iPhone 5 is great there. On the other hand, it's a bit dainty and could slip out of the hands easily.

The L-Series is a great balance between thinness and practicality.
    I don't like things that are too thin, I get paranoid and think it fell out of my pocket or someone stole it.
    Balti43 likes this.
    11-14-12 05:46 PM
64 123