Anyone ever used this for PC?

https://www.keyboardco.com/keyboard/...d-keyboard.asp
    elfabio80 likes this.
    12-06-19 06:44 PM
    For my PCs, I only use keyboards with Cherry MX mechanical switches (red/speed).

CORSAIR K95 RGB PLATINUM ftw!
    12-07-19 03:49 AM
    Got one ordered. Hoping it finds its way across "the pond". lol.

Still frequently employ Bridge and a couple other apps thru Bold for fabulous single handed PC command. An underappreciated feature set. Especially for, but not limited to, presentations, spreadsheet editing, even some CAD edits. Hoping this device truly fits a hand and holds a candle to Bold ergonomics. ?? We'll see.
    Smokeaire likes this.
    12-07-19 05:04 AM

Still frequently employ Bridge and a couple other apps thru Bold for fabulous single handed PC command. An underappreciated feature set. Especially for, but not limited to, presentations, spreadsheet editing, even some CAD edits. Hoping this device truly fits a hand and holds a candle to Bold ergonomics. ?? We'll see.
    You really need to keep us updated on this. If this was offered in the US I would order now.
    12-07-19 07:38 AM
    Curious to see how it plays with my D60, also.
    12-07-19 05:42 PM
    Depending upon it's operating range, it could also be a decent htpc remote control.
    12-07-19 08:13 PM
    For my PCs, I only use keyboards with Cherry MX mechanical switches (red/speed).

CORSAIR K95 RGB PLATINUM ftw!
    MX blue switches ensure that everybody in the houses know you are typing.
    cribble2k likes this.
    12-07-19 08:14 PM
    Speaking of wireless keyboards, I snagged an apple-specific, but PC/android capable bluetooth keyboard for $8 at a thrift store (there was a TON of them! 16 had no charging ports). Glued to a leather (with cardboard inside) case.

I used carpet tape to ensure it stayed on the case, and pre-cut the silicone (box cutter + clippers) for future repair/battery replacement (in two different areas), should it need to go to the shop.

Well worth it, a freaking steal!! (sorry, no photos, but it's encased in silicone with white text on the keys).

From my BlackBerry Q5 on Freedom Mobile 3G HSPA+
    12-08-19 12:33 AM
    Depending upon it's operating range, it could also be a decent htpc remote control.
    Here's one I saw designed specifically for that.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace...6445111576809/
    12-08-19 09:17 AM
    Wireless and USB kb & mouse still work surprisingly well in Android. At least up to this LE. Would really like to re-map mouse button functions but still very helpful with some activities.

I really prefer wireless control for presentations. Wires feel too constraining to this old roamer. lol. 9900 handset bridged thru Playbook/HDMI is still my fave for presentations. Classic close second. Trackpad is truly wonderful for taming huge and tiny displays alike.

A couple "smart guys" in my dept have butchered "things" to permit "bridge like" control of Androids by 9900 handset. Still very clunky but promising concept. Hoping OP's KB might have that sorted...
    12-08-19 01:08 PM
    That's really what it's intended for, and it's a great application for it.
    12-09-19 01:07 PM

Any update on shipping?
    12-10-19 06:37 PM
    Any update on shipping?

In route. Smooth transaction, considering. I'd originally somehow tapped on "United Kingdom" rather than "United States". Which upset shipping and EU VAT. Very pleasant email communicated that the easiest resolution would be to cancel the order and re-order. Which I did... using a BT mouse on my LE for better destination selection precision. Delayed things about a day. My fault. Otherwise quite smooth.

Excited to put their product to tests!
    12-10-19 06:51 PM
    In route. Smooth transaction, considering. I'd originally somehow tapped on "United Kingdom" rather than "United States". Which upset shipping and EU VAT. Very pleasant email communicated that the easiest resolution would be to cancel the order and re-order. Which I did... using a BT mouse on my LE for better destination selection precision. Delayed things about a day. My fault. Otherwise quite smooth.

Excited to put their product to tests!
    My order is on a plane heading for Canada. I expect to receive it next week.
    idssteve likes this.
    12-11-19 06:42 PM

I loved using my Bold as a keyboard for my PlayBook. I used it to capture project ideas and generate to do lists on the weekend as I cleaned up man home office each week.

From the screen of my trusty Z10 using the exceptional BlackBerry VKB.
    12-15-19 04:15 PM
    I loved using my Bold as a keyboard for my PlayBook. I used it to capture project ideas and generate to do lists on the weekend as I cleaned up man home office each week.

From the screen of my trusty Z10 using the exceptional BlackBerry VKB.
    Bold's trackpad thru PB's hdmi still makes a great presentation combo onto big flat panels...

Classic over Miracast is almost as handy.
    Trackpad tames mighty and tiny screens alike. Lol. Especially for presentations, editing, etc. Most curious about this remote KB "trackpad".
    12-15-19 05:12 PM
    Anyone receive their order?
    12-19-19 10:32 PM
    Anyone receive their order?
    DHL delivered a package from UK to my office Weds that sounds like the right size to be this... ?? Since I'll thru Holiday at a jobsite, our routine will be for everything to get forwarded to me on Friday. Today. Might see it Monday? IF that is it?? Can't wait to try it!

If it is the expected device, I must point out that it arrived within very reasonable time. The seller seems very much on the ball. All delays have been on me and my situations.

Will report.

BTW: family is traveling to join me here for Holiday and will also bring any straggling parcels ... They've always loved this locale. .
    12-20-19 08:50 AM
    Any news about it?
    12-28-19 03:50 PM
    Any news about it?
    Well, my office sent the wrong package out here so... lol. Planning to get my hands on it while at office for NewYear / retirement party.

Excited to try it!
    12-30-19 03:10 AM
    Any news about it?
    Just got mine. Easy setup, batteries included and just slip off the back cover to insert the batteries. Comes with its own USB dongle that stores on the back of the device. At this point it's just plug and play, had it working in seconds.

Track pad doubles as a left mouse click. Pressing the Fn and Space keys turn on the backlight. Page scrolling is done with the arrow keys up top. Comes with an instruction manual.

Lightweight, keys are a friendly size for my fat fingers and offer a solid feel and click. Pointer speed can be changed in the mouse settings in the control panel on your PC. By the way I'm using Windows 10.

BB-like keyboard for PC-img_20191230_1305592.jpegBB-like keyboard for PC-img_20191230_1317106.jpegBB-like keyboard for PC-img_20191230_1317243.jpegBB-like keyboard for PC-1577735209638.jpeg
    katxeus, Mecca EL and idssteve like this.
    12-30-19 01:47 PM
    Do you have a device that you can do a side by side with to give us an idea of the real size?
    12-30-19 01:59 PM
    Do you have a device that you can do a side by side with to give us an idea of the real size?
    Same width as a Keyone. Keys are taller.
    Last edited by yamahammer; 12-30-19 at 02:26 PM.
    12-30-19 02:01 PM
    Same width as a Keyone. Keys are taller.
    Edit...BB-like keyboard for PC-1577737399914.jpeg
    Dunt Dunt Dunt likes this.
    12-30-19 02:24 PM
    Looks nice, I'm ordering one, thanks.
    12-31-19 03:46 AM
31 12