Hey all,
    I recently switched from my Key2 to Galaxy Note 20 Ultra, was trying to install some of my favorite BB apps but couldn't do it..
    My phone keeps telling me that app was not installed when I tried to download and install APK files.
    Anyone have any tips or suggestions how to instal Bb keyboard and locker apps on Samsung Note 20?
    10-22-20 06:44 AM
    Locker is a TCL App, only works on a TCL phone.... Samsung has it 's on secure folder feature, use it.

Keyboard you'll need to download from Cobalt's repository as it's not officially allowed on other device due to licensing issues... but it will work. You can start here BlackBerry Manager by Cobalt - BlackBerry Keyboard
    10-22-20 08:20 AM
    Thank you
    10-23-20 06:31 AM
    Cache forcing stop and clearing data, and resetting my phone. What to do? Is there any solution somewhere on the site?
    Last edited by Gibney_198; 11-01-20 at 11:43 PM.
    10-28-20 02:16 AM
    I have the Samsung keyboard, and that I have a Samsung Galaxy ... cache, forcing stop and clearing data, and resetting my phone.
    Statement? Question?

Welcome to CrackBerry...
    10-28-20 09:40 AM
    Thank you
    As Dunt noted Samsung has their own Secure folder and Samsung Knox which is excellent and easy to set up.

I would recommend sticking with the Samsung Keyboard for a few weeks to see if you can get used to it. It has a TON of useful features and received even more with the latest One UI 2.5. The one that prevented me (for the first time) from loading the BlackBerry VKB on my Samsung A71 5G is the integration of the Google Translate app. Owning an appraisal business here in California our clientele speaks many different languages. For me to be able to text and convert to the many languages on the fly is extremely beneficial.
    10-28-20 03:14 PM
    As Dunt noted Samsung has their own Secure folder and Samsung Knox which is excellent and easy to set up.

I would recommend sticking with the Samsung Keyboard for a few weeks to see if you can get used to it. It has a TON of useful features and received even more with the latest One UI 2.5. The one that prevented me (for the first time) from loading the BlackBerry VKB on my Samsung A71 5G is the integration of the Google Translate app. Owning an appraisal business here in California our clientele speaks many different languages. For me to be able to text and convert to the many languages on the fly is extremely beneficial.
    Do you have any issues with blackberry keyboard and Samsung?
    I got an s10 with android 10 and one ui2.5 and I tried older version of bbry keyboard
    It gives me bbry keyboard even downloaded via bbry manager but it only gives me swipe version of the keyboard
    No flicking
    11-18-20 07:36 PM
    Do you have any issues with blackberry keyboard and Samsung?
    I got an s10 with android 10 and one ui2.5 and I tried older version of bbry keyboard
    It gives me bbry keyboard even downloaded via bbry manager but it only gives me swipe version of the keyboard
    No flicking
    I had zero issues with the BlackBerry VKB on my S9. On my newer A71 5G I chose not to load the Blackberry and ride with the Samsung for a bit. I do miss the flick typing. Pure brilliance.
    11-19-20 12:37 AM
    The "Files" app by Google allows you to create a password protected folder to store stuff.

At least on my Pixel phone.
    Yesterday 07:00 PM