I would like to know if Kevin communicates directly with Sr. Management at BB.

It seems to me with the specs of the new A10 that BB is NOT listening to their users base and rather, sinking back into their old mentality that they know best ( which they don't ). The specs suck and yet the will try to get a premium, flagship price ( which they wont be able to )

So I would like to know of Kevin communicates with them and tells them flat out, there are some issues that need to be fixed if they want to succeed.

-Jeff
    07-15-13 06:42 PM
    07-15-13 06:46 PM
    I'm going to speculate that he may have strong ties to higher ups at BlackBerry and they probably take his input more into decision making than OP's or mine. Just speculating through.
    07-15-13 06:48 PM
    I'm going to speculate that he may have strong ties to higher ups at BlackBerry and they probably take his input more into decision making than OP's or mine. Just speculating through.
    That is very troubling. I am sure the Kevin does not like the rumored A10 specs one bit.. So if they listened to him and this is what they produced then BB is in real trouble.

-j
    07-15-13 06:56 PM
    Seriously, you think that better specs is an option they haven't contemplated?
    northernrds likes this.
    07-15-13 09:19 PM
    Seriously, you think that better specs is an option they haven't contemplated?
    Of course they've thought about it (which obviously you are implying) .
    They are still a multi-billion dollar company. I'm sure they have people making big money that just think about this stuff all day.
    But still, what's the play here?
    Are they just throwing everything at the wall to see what sticks?
    I'm holding on to the idea that they have some really cool technology that's just not quite ready to be released, and thus the 'just wait' message.
    But will we see the promised land of m2m and the Internet of things and the awesomeness of the distributed architecture of the os?

Posted via CB10
    07-15-13 10:02 PM