So when the iphone 4g was announced I was so excited that I pre-ordered it. I have had it activated since June 23 but I'm not sure I love it and I think I miss my BB Curve.
    I only have 30 days from the time of activation to switch back to BB, which would mean going back to Verizon and that would be in a few days.
    What should I do????
    I like that the iphone is user friendly but I think I got it more for the hype than anything. Yes I was sucked in.
    IF I were to go back to Verizon from ATT would I have to give my iPhone back or could I sell it? I bought it directly from Apple if that makes a difference.

Thanks for the input.
    07-19-10 05:55 PM
    Give it back and get your full refund. Use that to buy a 9650 (very nice!!) over at VZW and save the difference! $$$ Only thing is, are you under contract with ATT?
    07-19-10 06:05 PM
    I'm under contract but it says I have 30 days to cancel with them.
    07-19-10 06:10 PM
    I'm under contract but it says I have 30 days to cancel with them.
    DO IT! Back our while you can. Go to VZW and go BOLD! You'll have 512mb memory, have the wifi, trackpad, and ready for BB6!
    07-19-10 06:12 PM
    Yea to back up what has already been said turn it back in get your full refund and then use that to go grab a new blackberry on verizon or get the 9700 bold on AT&T with is also a soectacular Blackberry with the best battery on any mobile device out.
    07-19-10 06:29 PM
    Use the money and get a Droid X and try that out. If not, go back to your Curve.
    07-19-10 06:35 PM
    Oh yea yea totally forgot about the Droid X that phone is a champion. Yea I would do that if I were the op
    07-19-10 06:40 PM
    Use the money and get a Droid X and try that out. If not, go back to your Curve.
    I have to admit, I went into VZW and played with the 'X' for about an hour. (The rep kept harassing me talking about it etc. but i finally got rid of him, ugh, pushy people ) Its a nice nice nice device. I couldn't get over how dang big and flat it was though. It looked like after it grew old and died away they could sell any spare refurbs for use as a baking-sheets! Dang, its like a mini-tablet.
    07-19-10 06:50 PM
    Eh, I didn't really like the Droid X when I looked at it. I don't know what it was about it. Just didn't do it for me.

I like the iphone I'm just not as excited about it as I was when I got my BB Curve. That could be because I went from a Moto Razr to the Curve.
    07-19-10 06:55 PM
    Eh, I didn't really like the Droid X when I looked at it. I don't know what it was about it. Just didn't do it for me.
    Go with the 9650 then and come back again. You will be using the OS you're familiar with and will have some added benefits for a while and then you'll get BB6!
    07-19-10 07:05 PM
    +1
    The 9650 is a sweet phone, and with 512mb memory you'll be ready for the new OS6 when it comes out.
    07-19-10 07:32 PM
    Do what makes YOU happy, youre the only one you have to please concerning this.
    07-19-10 07:43 PM
    Do what makes YOU happy, youre the only one you have to please concerning this.
    This is the perfect answer.
    07-19-10 07:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD