I am extremely disappointed this time from BB service centre. It is exactly one month today, I handed over my device on Aug 13 and no action at all. Upon enquiry just one hour before, I was informed service centre is waiting instructions from Blackberry to proceed further. The handset is lying as it is at service centre from last one month. Now it is beyond any one's tolerance & Patience. Pl I may be advised clearly, should I take back my handset from service centre here at Bhubaneswar. Should you advise me to travel to New Delhi or Bangalore to handover at service centre. I am ready to travel to Delhi or Bangalore provided service centre can replace my handset instantly. Can Blackberry instruct service centres at Delhi/Bangalore in this regard?This is my 8 yrs with BB using with several handsets starting from 9500 to Z30. If this is indifferent attitude of Blackberry towards customers, what will be the future?can someone from the forum provide me Mr Chen & Blackerry India Head's contact details so that I can send them realty what's happening on the ground. I recall some year before Blackberry was known for service quality and customer satisfaction, when service contract was with M/s Redington, service was excellent. Now, it is with M/s HCL and no concern for customer. No liasoning with both company. we are suffering and in turn, BB is going to be severely impacted.
    Last edited by BlackBerry Guy; 09-12-14 at 10:52 PM.
    09-12-14 09:46 PM
    Call, escalate to manager and refuse to get off the phone until you see we movement. Then get written eta on action plan moving forward or timeline.

I used to work with people that did this to me, pain in my *** but was very effective. Google around for head of India or something and involve them if possible. Gluck
    09-12-14 10:41 PM
    I searched on google for an hour but no where I could any detail of Blackberry officials. Very smartly, no info has been provided for blackberry officials. This is very strange. even sensitive to sensitive organisations, they provide contact details.
    There is no provision on BB customer support page to escalate any issue to higher level. This experience is shaking my confidence for BB which I had undoubtedly since last 8 yrs. How can a company can ignore completely to customers in such a competitive era, its beyond my imagination?
    09-13-14 02:26 AM
    BB India Service Support -Highly Disappointed-img_20140913_131513.png

Try these?

Posted via CB10
    09-13-14 02:45 AM
    It is not really different here in Europe either. More than four weeks ago I sent in my Q10 to get that double-typing fixed, I am still waiting getting it back.
    A friend of mine from Switzerland sent his in for the very same issue, it took them more than six weeks to completely replace his phone and send him back a refurbished one.

You keep hearing their service is poor and it should be carried over to the public how much it really sucks. They build great phones for sure but once you need to get your warranty in place, you are better off repairing it yourself or get it repaired on your own cost at a repair store instead of giving it to BB and wait forever to receive it back.
    09-13-14 03:59 AM
    I went through a bunch of crap myself trying to get my dead z30 fixed because I wasn't the original owner. Finally my cousin who knew someone at the carrier the phone was originally bought from in Canada got me a replacement after playing the political game for two weeks.

Sorry, but this is unacceptable in today's highly competitive market. I had a Nokia 1020 I bought used and had an issue with and I called Nokia and they sent me a paid shipping envelope and I sent it to the service center and had it back three days later repaired.

Apple is the same way, make an appointment at the genius bar and if they determine it's a warranty issue, they give you a new device right there on the spot whether your the original owner or not as long as the device is with warranty.

Customer and product support are very important and are looked at be any consumer or corporate clients buying your product, I sure hope someone up there in Waterloo is paying attention to these issues and doing something about it????

Sent from my Lovely z30 on T Mobile USA (10.3.0.1154)
    09-13-14 05:24 AM
    I think I also use the BlackBerry India service support when I call in too
    ekv likes this.
    09-13-14 06:13 AM
    Blackberry warranty services used to the best till some years before in India. Service contract was with M/s Redignton and I witnessed many cases, they replaced then and there instantly without asking any question. But, now, Blackberry has service contract with M/s HCL, I suppose since last 2-3 years, and problem has started in coordination of these two.
    But my basic question, why there is no provision to escalate issues to higher level when service centre people do not respond. BB help and twitter, they reply everytime, the same automated reply even without reading the content. So, horrible.
    Thanks. for providing BB service numbers, I tried one *******7373 several times and it asks for pre-registration number and then gets disconnected. I suppose it is for business customers and not for retail like us.
    09-13-14 08:46 AM
    Go to bangalore. Delhi office sends phones to Bangalore. Hope things work out.
    I had mails of BlackBerry India people but they have all left.
    Wish I could have been of more help.

Posted via CB10
    09-13-14 09:02 AM
    Thanks. Going to Delhi or Bangalore is not the issue but if I get assurance from them that instantly device would be replaced, otherwise, I would have to go again for collection. That will be too much taxing.
    I tried to search on Google to get any contact details of senior BlackBerry officials but couldn?t.

Prithvi thru CB10
    09-13-14 09:38 AM
    Thanks. Going to Delhi or Bangalore is not the issue but if I get assurance from them that instantly device would be replaced, otherwise, I would have to go again for collection. That will be too much taxing.
    I tried to search on Google to get any contact details of senior BlackBerry officials but couldn?t.

Prithvi thru CB10
    Check my post for the customer support number?

Posted via CB10
    09-13-14 11:34 AM
    Check my post for the customer support number?

Posted via CB10
    Thanks. for providing BB service numbers, I tried one *******7373 several times and it asks for pre-registration number and gets disconnected. I suppose it is for business customers and not for retail like us.
    09-14-14 09:10 AM
    Thanks. for providing BB service numbers, I tried one *******7373 several times and it asks for pre-registration number and gets disconnected. I suppose it is for business customers and not for retail like us.
    There's an option for "all other enqueries" Press 9! Please listen to it carefully!
    Or still if u cannot get to hear this, then am not sure whats wrong!

Posted via my sexy Q10
    09-14-14 01:30 PM
    I am extremely disappointed this time from BB service centre. It is exactly one month today, I handed over my device on Aug 13 and no action at all. Upon enquiry just one hour before, I was informed service centre is waiting instructions from Blackberry to proceed further. The handset is lying as it is at service centre from last one month. Now it is beyond any one's tolerance & Patience. Pl I may be advised clearly, should I take back my handset from service centre here at Bhubaneswar. Should you advise me to travel to New Delhi or Bangalore to handover at service centre. I am ready to travel to Delhi or Bangalore provided service centre can replace my handset instantly. Can Blackberry instruct service centres at Delhi/Bangalore in this regard?This is my 8 yrs with BB using with several handsets starting from 9500 to Z30. If this is indifferent attitude of Blackberry towards customers, what will be the future?can someone from the forum provide me Mr Chen & Blackerry India Head's contact details so that I can send them realty what's happening on the ground. I recall some year before Blackberry was known for service quality and customer satisfaction, when service contract was with M/s Redington, service was excellent. Now, it is with M/s HCL and no concern for customer. No liasoning with both company. we are suffering and in turn, BB is going to be severely impacted.

For those who use the Service Centre in India.

The Service Centres in India are private vendors. They technically are contracted to Airtel, Vodafone and other Indian mobile providers.

These Service Centre's are a Independent Company not employed by BlackBerry.
    Anyone who takes their BlackBerry Device to one of these Centres, should be aware of this.

If you feel the level of service your receiving is not up to standards, then you should go through the correct channels to escalate your complaint.

In future, if your device comes faulty, return to your point of purchase or Network Carrier, as they are responsible for repairs & replacements.

Posted via CB10
    09-14-14 07:24 PM
    I am extremely disappointed this time from BB service centre.
    prithvi64 : Highly sympathize with you. I am facing the same problem and cannot agree more.
    To complicate things, Redington in Hyderabad is being replaced by Comwen.

My thread : The fight for my Blackberry Z10. Service Center Experiences(India/Hyderabad).
    Today is my 62nd day without my Z10. & I still do not see light at the end of the tunnel.

For those who use the Service Centre in India.

The Service Centres in India are private vendors. They technically are contracted to Airtel, Vodafone and other Indian mobile providers.

These Service Centre's are a Independent Company not employed by BlackBerry.
    Anyone who takes their BlackBerry Device to one of these Centres, should be aware of this.

If you feel the level of service your receiving is not up to standards, then you should go through the correct channels to escalate your complaint.

In future, if your device comes faulty, return to your point of purchase or Network Carrier, as they are responsible for repairs & replacements.
    Craigash : I did not understand the point you are trying to make.
    Where should we take our phones for service the next time around ?

I understand that the Service Centers in India are not owned by BlackBerry.
    However, they are BlackBerry Authorized Service Centers (& the only way one can get his/her phone fixed in India).
    As far as I know, there are NO service centers in all of India that are owned by BlackBerry.

Point of Purchase retailers usually entertain requests if the handset is found faulty within specific time frames.
    Beyond the time frame they just point you to the BlackBerry Authorized Service Center. Ref: Limited_Warranty_India_English.pdf

In my opinion BlackBerry has ditched India in terms of Service Level Assurance.
    09-18-14 04:33 AM
    Very disappointment. I have been trying to call Service repair number 18601804531 . After asking for job sheet option , no response at all. Automated msg goes on... what to do in this situation?
    Twitter @blackberryhelp, everytime automated reply" thanks for contacting us, we will address your issue soon. Have nice day".

Prithvi thru CB10
    09-18-14 01:45 PM
    I am also sticking with BB since last 8 yrs only because of its emails management. With "forever" option gives us feel to carry laptop in the pocket. Although, automatic Bcc option has been missing in OS 10 which I am missing a lot, this option was so well included till OS 7.1 and it was so convenient to see all sent emails in my outlook inbox.
    Yes, the service & support aspect is really very serious. Even in India, which is supposed to be an emerging market for Blackberry, service support has been very very poor. mine Z30 had mic problem (hardware issue) was handed over to service centre around 50 days ago, no reply from Blackberry till today. Absolutely no concern for customers and effort to regulate service centres efficiency. It is simple question, once we buy such an expensive device, expectation of prompt & good service is extremely crucial. This approach of blackberry is killing all my enthu to go continue. Even loyal customers like me is loosing confidence.
    09-23-14 07:17 AM
    No concern at all for customers! No reply from BlackBerry India? Is it not damaging blackberry its confidence among users?

Prithvi thru CB10
    09-24-14 06:56 PM
    prithvi64 : Highly sympathize with you. I am facing the same problem and cannot agree more.
    To complicate things, Redington in Hyderabad is being replaced by Comwen.

My thread : The fight for my Blackberry Z10. Service Center Experiences(India/Hyderabad).
    Today is my 62nd day without my Z10. & I still do not see light at the end of the tunnel.

Craigash : I did not understand the point you are trying to make.
    Where should we take our phones for service the next time around ?

I understand that the Service Centers in India are not owned by BlackBerry.
    However, they are BlackBerry Authorized Service Centers (& the only way one can get his/her phone fixed in India).
    As far as I know, there are NO service centers in all of India that are owned by BlackBerry.

Point of Purchase retailers usually entertain requests if the handset is found faulty within specific time frames.
    Beyond the time frame they just point you to the BlackBerry Authorized Service Center. Ref: Limited_Warranty_India_English.pdf

In my opinion BlackBerry has ditched India in terms of Service Level Assurance.
    I'm sorry if you did get the point.

The Service Centres in India are not owned by BlackBerry. They are not employed by BlackBerry and have nothing to do with BlackBerry.

There a independent company, that service all manufacturers mobile devices (android, iPhone, Nokia, BlackBerry etc etc).

The Network Carriers use these Centres as well.

As for there being no official BlackBerry Service Centre in India. There isn't one in the UK either.

If your device needs repairs, you need to return it to your point of purchase or Network Carrier, as they are responsible for repairs & replacements. Not you. They should take it from you and send it off themselves for repair or replacement. Not you.

Posted via CB10
    01-12-15 11:52 PM
    I see a lot of complaints about service support on BlackBerry FB page. Those centres are independent third parties. And the poor attitude is the attitude of Indian employees, not BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    01-13-15 10:17 AM
    I also suffered two months; Indian BlackBerry service centre totally suck.

Posted via CB10
    01-13-15 10:47 AM
    Is it that hard to understand. BlackBerry do not have any Service or Authorised Centres in India.

These Centres are independent, they are there to make money and do so by repairing electronic devices. They do not work for BlackBerry, Apple, Samsung, Windows, Nokia etc etc. They work for themselves or whoever owns the company.

[QUOTE=sanjufunda;11255177]I also suffered two months; Indian BlackBerry service centre totally suck.

I see a lot of complaints about service support on BlackBerry FB page. Those centres are independent third parties. And the poor attitude is the attitude of Indian employees, not BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Craigash; 01-13-15 at 04:13 PM.
    01-13-15 04:02 PM