Not sure where to post so perhaps moderator can move to specific area....we have 2 bb playbooks and 2 style 9670 phones all on the same BB ID.....never got video chat to work on playbooks and narrowed it down to the same bb id per pages of reading on the web, solution seems to wipe one of the playbooks and register with new bb id....now the phones seem to have a similar problem in that with the latest bb update to bbm 7.??? only one phone can use bbm at a time via switching users.....can we roll back bbm to a previous version that was working....thank you in advance....
    04-11-13 12:57 PM
    I was under the impression from my experience and other threads, that each BB device has to have its own separate BBID. Maybe that's just the cases for phones. I believe BB World has recently had an update to link all your BB Apps. Could be that that your duplicate BBID on your phones is causing your problems
    04-11-13 06:04 PM
    Thank you for the reply...will try to change id on phone......
    04-12-13 09:14 AM
    I was under the impression from my experience and other threads, that each BB device has to have its own separate BBID. Maybe that's just the cases for phones. I believe BB World has recently had an update to link all your BB Apps. Could be that that your duplicate BBID on your phones is causing your problems
    I use the same BlackBerry ID on my PlayBook as I do on my phone. No issues.

Posted via CB10
    04-13-13 02:01 PM