Since my Priv died, that I had it for 5 years with no issues.
    I then moved to an Andriod 1 phone... after the BB app trial period ended, slowly the blackberry apps wouldn't open, (notes, password, calendar, tasks, launcher) I have found other apps to replace them, but now my favourite, reliable inbox is giving me issues, not syncing my different emails and won't allow me to reply to emails as it crashes.

I like the organized app and need that. The app has no support so it can't be reported.

Has anyone found a comparable app that does the exact same organization?
    09-14-20 12:08 PM
    I then moved to an Andriod 1 phone... after the BB app trial period ended, slowly the blackberry apps wouldn't open, (notes, password, calendar, tasks, launcher) I have found other apps to replace them, but now my favourite, reliable inbox is giving me issues, not syncing my different emails and won't allow me to reply to emails as it crashes.

I like the organized app and need that. The app has no support so it can't be reported.

You can download another email client like Aqua. Or use the gmail or outlook apps.
    09-14-20 12:39 PM

I really liked what Microsoft was doing with their Android suite of Apps... give them a try.
    09-14-20 01:11 PM
    I really liked what Microsoft was doing with their Android suite of Apps... give them a try.
    Oh? I've played with MS Outlook for Android a little bit. Okay, but not all encompassing like the Hub.
    bh7171 likes this.
    09-14-20 01:22 PM

I use BlackBerry HUB suite and BlackBerry apps on my Samsung Tab S5e with Android 10 and they work perfectly with no issues whatsoever.

Not sure what why you are having these issues. But don't think it's Android 10 related.?
    3800 and bh7171 like this.
    09-14-20 01:56 PM
    I use BlackBerry HUB suite and BlackBerry apps on my Samsung Tab S5e with Android 10 and they work perfectly with no issues whatsoever.

Not sure what why you are having these issues. But don't think it's Android 10 related.?
    they said "trial period" which I guess means they're not willing to pay 99cents a month for it. cause that'll bankrupt them I guess
    09-14-20 02:15 PM

Husbands android Huawei phone is having the same issues, Apps stop working, we both came from BB Android phones.
    09-14-20 02:20 PM
    they said "trial period" which I guess means they're not willing to pay 99cents a month for it. cause that'll bankrupt them I guess
    Its. $2.00 a month
    09-14-20 02:21 PM
    Its. $2.00 a month
    since when? I pay 99 cents
    09-14-20 02:34 PM
    either way you'll spend more than that on a cup of coffee thats gone in 2 minutes
    09-14-20 02:35 PM
    Hub wasn't working right for me either. I got sick of the light/dark theme bug especially. Aqua Mail is fantastic.
    09-14-20 02:36 PM
    so weird. I've had no issues with hub on android 9 or 10
    bh7171 likes this.
    09-14-20 02:47 PM
    so weird. I've had no issues with hub on android 9 or 10
    Same with me.
    09-14-20 04:56 PM
    Same with me.
    After repeated attempts, I’ve never been able to download on my XR no matter what.
    09-14-20 05:28 PM
    After repeated attempts, I’ve never been able to download on my XR no matter what.
    Keep trying. Don't be a giver upper.
    gebco likes this.
    09-14-20 05:33 PM
    Keep trying. Don't be a giver upper.
    LOL
    09-14-20 05:36 PM
    I'm on Android 11 and the Hub suite seems to be working fine. However the calendar was misbehaving on my wife's KeyOne; a rollback of the updates took care of that.
    09-14-20 08:30 PM
    since when? I pay 99 cents
    Maybe she means that is for her and her husband subscriptions. And I don't think they are paying for that, so yeah, the app won't work.

$.99/month is fine with me and works great on my note10+ on android 10. I haven't used Outlook in a long time and thinking about trying it again.
    3800 likes this.
    09-15-20 08:30 AM
    I'm on an LG Android 10 phone, and I'm not having issues with inbox and this is long after my trial period ended. Maybe a factory reset on your phone might help, I haven't heard of this with some of the other users here with an Android 1 phone.
    09-15-20 08:49 AM

Same- I had the BlackBerry HUB Suite on my former S9 with zero issues and now have my subscription running on my A71 5G. I have tried Gmail and Outlook and with 4 different work and personal email accounts nothing compares to BlackBerry HUB FOR me and my needs. I also appreciate the experience being identical when switching off to my Black Edition Keyone.
    Rico4you likes this.
    09-15-20 02:24 PM
    Oh? I've played with MS Outlook for Android a little bit. Okay, but not all encompassing like the Hub.
    You are correct. My newer A71 5G came with Outlook so I gave it a shot for a week. Nothing like the BlackBerry HUB.
    09-15-20 02:26 PM
    Same- I had the BlackBerry HUB Suite on my former S9 with zero issues and now have my subscription running on my A71 5G. I have tried Gmail and Outlook and with 4 different work and personal email accounts nothing compares to BlackBerry HUB FOR me and my needs. I also appreciate the experience being identical when switching off to my Black Edition Keyone.
    Exactly.
    09-15-20 03:33 PM
    Hasn't anyone considered using "clear data" on the hub+ suite of applications? Or a factory reset if that doesn't work at all?
    Yes, it would be an epic bummer to set things up again (without restoring app/settings/data), however it'll resolve the problems altogether.

Oh and don't be "cheap". Pay the $1 or $2 based on your currency per year.

From my BlackBerry Q5 on Freedom Mobile 3G HSPA+
    bh7171 likes this.
    09-17-20 06:46 PM
    Hub works fine for me thus far on Samsung a21 with Android10.
    09-17-20 06:54 PM
    Hello, i've just bought a Blackview 9900 Pro on Android 10, really awesome phones, and to make it look and feel like a BlackBerry, i installed the suite (and paid).
    The problem i have, even after having formated the phone, is that the Inbox is going to freeze in the background.
    I gave all possible rights to Blackberry services, but after a while, they get stuck in the background, although "battery optimization" is not checked.
    Sometimes, not always, it is fixed by a reboot, sometimes, it is fixed when i disable then enable account sync.
    There doesn't seem to be a real fix.

It would be heartbreaking to have to use another solution, really.
    09-28-20 04:54 AM
79 123 ...