Well, I guess I'm remembering incorrectly then.

Whatever the case--it's useless to me.

Thanks.

Been Fun Blackberry!
    Might as well give it a few days.

Having a notification aggregator is still better than having to flip through the 40 different apps individually. It at least allows you to quickly triage.

I also believe the HUB is still the best email client on Android - and certainly better than anything on iPhone.

You'd probably also miss the keyboard and the notification light.

Between DTEK and Power Centre, you'll appreciate the incredible granular control of permissions and apps running in the background.
    03-22-19 09:46 PM
    Might as well give it a few days.

Having a notification aggregator is still better than having to flip through the 40 different apps individually. It at least allows you to quickly triage.

I also believe the HUB is still the best email client on Android - and certainly better than anything on iPhone.

You'd probably also miss the keyboard and the notification light.

Between DTEK and Power Centre, you'll appreciate the incredible granular control of permissions and apps running in the background.
    Yeah, I'll miss a physical keyboard and notification lights, but I was not a huge fan of the classic style PKB, although I could probably get used to it.

I can believe that the Hub is better than other e-mail clients.

But my dislike of Google/android is just breaking the needle off the gauge. It's like nails on a chalkboard for me, and my refuge (presumed, incorrectly) in the hub was my last hope.
    03-22-19 10:21 PM
    Yeah, I'll miss a physical keyboard and notification lights, but I was not a huge fan of the classic style PKB, although I could probably get used to it.

I can believe that the Hub is better than other e-mail clients.

But my dislike of Google/android is just breaking the needle off the gauge. It's like nails on a chalkboard for me, and my refuge (presumed, incorrectly) in the hub was my last hope.
    I dual carry KEYone and XR while having Inbox/Hub partially gimped to new policies.

While many things have changed, I prefer the remaining BBAndroid hub over nothing.

Good luck.
    03-23-19 11:23 AM
    I dual carry KEYone and XR while having Inbox/Hub partially gimped to new policies.

While many things have changed, I prefer the remaining BBAndroid hub over nothing.

Good luck.
    Thanks. I can't argue the AHUB has some function, just a pale, pale shadow of the real Hub.

I think ripping the band aid off is my best bet.

Posted via CB10
    03-23-19 12:00 PM
    Thanks. I can't argue the AHUB has some function, just a pale, pale shadow of the real Hub.

I think ripping the band aid off is my best bet.

Posted via CB10
    I still think messaging on an iPhone will bring any BB10 fan to tears. Android is substantially better at that, and more customizable - far closer to BB10 (particularly with BlackBerry Android).
    Last edited by conite; 03-23-19 at 12:42 PM.
    mapperav likes this.
    03-23-19 12:19 PM
    I still think messaging on an iPhone will bring any BB10 fan to tears. Android is substantially better and more customizable - far closer to BB10 (particularly with BlackBerry Android).
    I don't doubt you are right.

There most definitely will be tears.

KAM

Posted via CB10
    03-23-19 12:34 PM
    I still think messaging on an iPhone will bring any BB10 fan to tears. Android is substantially better at that, and more customizable - far closer to BB10 (particularly with BlackBerry Android).
    This exactly... I love my XR and iOS for certain functions built around media and client app ecosystem. However, my vendors provide same apps via Android. The Android version can be little clumsy, but when tied in with my KEYone, I’m more efficient if and when I have to pull off to side of road to reply triage style. It allows me to keep my laptop packed.
    03-23-19 03:16 PM
    Hi just updated BlackBerry apps on my Priv as i decided to use it again and yes it's still working well, from the play store and Hub is now an inbox, and no calls/ texts are showing in there, i liked everything being in the hub before these new updates to BlackBerry apps, I have security wiped my Priv and all the original Blackberry apps are there and calls/texts are in the Hub again, I have set playstore app updating to manual and will keep the original BlackBerry apps and everything is working perfectly, I have updated the Google apps, time to get my Classic out of the box see if it's still usable as I enjoyed BB10, sadly my 9900 went to the tech grave yard recently I had some great times with it an the keyboard probably the best one ever and yes BIS is still available in my country.
    04-12-19 03:36 AM
    Older SMS not shown, newer SMS, yes, it's shown. Google's policies, nothing related to blackberry limited, period.

Typed on my blackberry classic with 10.3.3-latest on freedom mobile HSPA+
    04-13-19 01:24 AM
59 123