I would have to recommend the services of Microsoft on this one. I sell blackberrys all the time, and the program I highly recommend would be Windows Live Search. GPS is very fast and better then Garmin and Tomtom. Reason being is that it is Internet streaming and never requires an update that cost $$$!!! Give it a try and lemme know what you guys think...

*Link must be opened from your mobile phone and will install .cab*

Untitled Page
    10-06-08 03:40 PM
    sorry the web page is...

wls.live.com
    10-06-08 03:41 PM
    Unfortunately, just as I was about to download it, I read this...

"We currently only offer support for Blackberry 4.0 and above in the United States". Etc...

I'm out of bounds.
    10-06-08 05:34 PM
    I DL it tonight. Seams to be very cool program. I just have 1 problem, can't get gps to work. I change it to blackberry GPS and nothing. My gps does work for BM. I also notice the aerial view is 100% better than GM. One thing that sucks, you can't enter a address unless its in your contacts.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-06-08 09:09 PM
    Does anyone know if there a support page for W-Live Search? I'm having problems getting the GPS to work, It's acting like GM's. (My GPS does work on my phone and did go into setting in W-Live Search and change it to BlackBerry GPS) Plus for some odd reason you can't enter in address's for directions. If this is modeled after GM, I'll probably end up deleting it.
    10-07-08 03:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD