So this morning I woke up and checked my BB as usual to see who had sent me messages last night. My BBM program popped up a window and said I had switched devices and push "YES" to reconfirm all my contacts or push "NO" to erase all contact info. Obviously, I pushed YES. Now about 3 of my 20 friends are listed as current contacts. The others are listed under "Pending PIN Update Confirmation"? What the heck does this mean and how do I fix it?

Thanks
    Nick

I'm using a 8330 with os 4.5.0.77
    12-15-08 01:05 PM
    Well, now my BB froze so I reset and when I went back into BBM of course it asked me the same question so I answered no this time to see what would happen...It erased everything....

I don't get it...I haven't added any applications recently and all the sudden it starts deleting things and saying I'm on a different BB?
    12-15-08 02:21 PM
    This happen to me when I had Content Protection enabled. Goto Options - Security Options - General Settings - Content Protection and set to Disabled.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-15-08 10:28 PM
    I'm having this problem now and I can't seem to get rid of the message "Pending PIN update confirmation". My Content Protection is Disabled. I've deleted the contacts but it still shows that message. Any suggestions on how to get rid of the Pending PIN message? I'm a newbie and this is my first post.
    12-17-08 09:41 PM
    This is a new one on me ... sorry I can't help you.
    12-17-08 09:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD