Hi guys,

I want to share this with you. My colleague at work exhausted with his Samsung nexus �everything is slow� he saw my Z30 ask how is your BB? I gave him try explain all features very impressed with display and sound. He wants a phone that work with Wind and don�t want to spend more than $350. I convinced him to get Z30 from kijiji.
    He found one white for $325 but he was confused between Z30 and nexus 5. Other then me everybody favoring Nexus its screen, processor ect.. I said give BB a chance and finally he decided to get white Z30.

So far in last 6 month I bring 4 people on board, three of them are Wind users.
    05-24-14 07:38 PM
    Hi guys,

I want to share this with you. My colleague at work exhausted with his Samsung nexus “everything is slow” he saw my Z30 ask how is your BB? I gave him try explain all features very impressed with display and sound. He wants a phone that work with Wind and don’t want to spend more than $350. I convinced him to get Z30 from kijiji.
    He found one white for $325 but he was confused between Z30 and nexus 5. Other then me everybody favoring Nexus its screen, processor ect.. I said give BB a chance and finally he decided to get white Z30.

So far in last 6 month I bring 4 people on board, three of them are Wind users.
    Great job Sanjay! Keep it up! Was the Z30 brand new in box?
    05-24-14 07:45 PM
    used for two weeks
    05-24-14 07:48 PM
    used for two weeks
    Curious what was the reason that person decided to sell their z30?

? Posted via CB10 on my ? Z30
    05-24-14 07:58 PM
    used for two weeks
    He got a good deal!
    05-24-14 08:21 PM
    You know what sucks? Even I do what OP mentioned (convince people to get a BlackBerry by telling them it's awesome). Almost every member on CB does. We aren't BlackBerry's interns who are advertising without wages.

It's just really sad and we need to control our love for the phones.

Posted via CB10
    05-24-14 08:24 PM
    You know what sucks? Even I do what OP mentioned (convince people to get a BlackBerry by telling them it's awesome). Almost every member on CB does. We aren't BlackBerry's interns who are advertising without wages.

It's just really sad and we need to control our love for the phones.

Posted via CB10
    It's sad on the part of BlackBerry that we are their best advertising. We shouldn't have to do their selling for them. We want them to stick around because we like their phones and so we do what we feel we have to do.

Word of mouth is probably the best advertising to fix a tarnished image. It's more necessary than it is sad.

Posted via CB10
    anon(4185604) likes this.
    05-24-14 08:49 PM
    That is the way. Way to go man.

From my ? phone.
    05-24-14 08:53 PM
    Curious what was the reason that person decided to sell their z30?

? Posted via CB10 on my ? Z30
    girl decided to go with apple LOL
    05-24-14 09:32 PM
    It's sad on the part of BlackBerry that we are their best advertising. We shouldn't have to do their selling for them. We want them to stick around because we like their phones and so we do what we feel we have to do.

Word of mouth is probably the best advertising to fix a tarnished image. It's more necessary than it is sad.

Posted via CB10
    Agreed. Live to fight another day. Advertising in the weak consumer markets with the current reputation would be a waste of money. I.e. North America. However, not all is lost when they focus on the enterprise market that includes North America and hopefully from that space, reputation will improve and permeate through to consumers. Like how BlackBerry became popular years ago from the enterprise space.

Posted via CB10
    05-24-14 09:47 PM
    Most of the white z30s being sold on kijji are friends and family of BB employees.
    05-24-14 09:52 PM