hi guys. i just started using a bb bold and i'm full of questions at the moment. but the purpose of this thread is to ask about usage. my so called unlimited data plan is actually 50 mb worth of usage... is that considered a lot on the bb with a constant connection to bis? cos 50 mb seems like a very small amount to me...
    03-07-09 11:02 PM
    It does seem small to me.
    Are you sure it isn't 5GB ?

You might want to check. Usually when u have unl data it has a cap around 3-5 GB

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-07-09 11:29 PM
    I thought so too back when I had the unlimited plan on my curve. Give the Bold is 3G and you can surf faster and do more things because of it if you aren't going ape shizza on the internet you shoudn't have much of a problem. Not sure about the BIS part though.

I never ate up more then 14MB in a month and I was checking the weater, news reports, movie times, yahoo searches like crazy every day. When I was bored I would just play with it. I think you will run into usage problems when you start downloading apps, games or ringtones. Which is why I recommend downloading them on your pc then using desktop connect to load them
    03-07-09 11:29 PM
    it's 50 mb. i checked with multiple personnel from vodafone as well and they're all giving me the same info. they're also claiming that nobody has ever gone over the 50mb to which the alarm in my head just screamed BULL**** but i thought i'd give it a go and see what happens
    03-07-09 11:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD