Hello everyone,
    I have owned a LG VU for aroung a year...that being sid, I have a good friend who has a Blackberry Curve, he is in love with his phone....
    Could anyone advise me which phone would be the best over all?

I have searched google and can't find any comparison.
    The BB curve is more complicated, but the OS seems to allow me to use it for more at the same time, I.E. Facebook,Myspace,Email,text......etc.

any and all input would be great thanks in advance.........llessur
    08-18-10 02:28 PM
    It all depend on what you do on your phone. I used to swap back and forth between phones quite often for the simple fact of lack of options, until I got my 8330. Personally I can't live without it now lol I bricked it the other day doing some software modifications and I had to use a different phone for the day and I was completely lost until I got the 8330 to come back to life.

But to some it up, depending what you do, you maybe better off making the switch to a blackberry lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-19-10 02:28 AM
    I am on day 2 using the BB Curve, heck, its neat I still havent learend much in the way of the differant features.
    If any of you guys can mentio a lil trick to getting used to them please do,.

I hope to be able to have a client send me a photo in a email,open and send it to my PC so I can get the art reference into photo shop to alter/re size.....etc.

any and all ifo would be great to me.....thanks again.......llessur
    08-20-10 08:05 PM
    I am on day 2 using the BB Curve, heck, its neat I still havent learend much in the way of the differant features.
    If any of you guys can mentio a lil trick to getting used to them please do,.

I hope to be able to have a client send me a photo in a email,open and send it to my PC so I can get the art reference into photo shop to alter/re size.....etc.

any and all ifo would be great to me.....thanks again.......llessur
    Hey tattoer, I'll post a link you should read when you can. Also check the other posts in the "How to Tips & Tricks" section at the top of the main forums menu. I must have spent my first month in there. Welcome to CB and get ready to read a whole bunch!

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/blackberry-101-how-lecture-series-4716/

08-20-10 09:04 PM
    Sorry try it again!
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/blac...e-series-4716/

08-20-10 09:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD