You know how you can go to Wal-Mart (and other stores) and bluetooth your photos to their Photo Kiosk to print them? Since I purchased the curve 8300, I can't do that because the curve is waiting for the kiosk to enter the "passcode", which of course it never does. Is there a solution to this that anyone knows of?

Thanks
    11-08-07 10:01 AM
    Do you have a passcode/password on your BB?
    11-08-07 10:04 AM
    Not exactly. It is the default 0000 which I have never changed. But you have to enter it and the receiving party does as well...until you are paired with someone.
    11-08-07 10:07 AM
    I've done this before, you pair the devices first before going into your media to select the picture to transfer. At the kiosk, be at the screen where it's waiting for you to bluetooth the pictures and click on the bluetooth icon on your phone. Use the password 0000.
    11-08-07 01:25 PM
    Ok - I'll try that. So I guess it will pair with me just entering the passcode and not the machine. Thanks for the info.!
    11-08-07 02:53 PM
    Did this work? I have the same issue and was told Rim devices do not support file transfer without pairing and HP kiosk do not pair.
    06-23-11 07:53 AM
    Did this work? I have the same issue and was told Rim devices do not support file transfer without pairing and HP kiosk do not pair.

Bump! I've had this issue for as long as I've had bb's any work arround?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-08-11 05:56 PM
    You pair to the kiosk. When you are prompted on your BB for a PIN code or password to pair, enter 0000.

To send pictures, select the BB key while the photo is selected and choose "Send via Bluetooth". You must do each picture one at a time.
    12-30-11 06:56 PM
    It won't pair. @Walmart now and once 0000 is entered it waits for the kiosk to enter the passcode which it does not.
    05-02-12 05:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD