I just bought a blackberry. Its not brand new since i just swapped it with my xperia. Its my first time using blackberry and i really like it. I just have some few questions:

- I thought blackbery batteries last for days. Mine just lasts half a day i think. That is if i text non-stop. But I remember one time it lasted i think for 2 days im not sure cause i didnt use it for texting that time. I use the auto on/off feature and some battery-saving tips. Are there more battery-saving tips?

- I dont have a data plan and just use prepaid sim. I noticed that if i use wifi and i have credits, it eats up my credits. And discovered that its because of the data services. It is on and "while roaming" is on too. I off-ed it and i can use wifi BUT i have to turn off network, so i cant receive calls and texts. Which is hilarious cause its so inconvenient.
    I already changed the browser to "HOTSPOT BROWSER" so i thought thats the solution so it will use the wifi connection. But it still ate up the credit even without using the browser. So i used Opera Mini but i cant test it out since im afraid it will eat up my credits.

- Whats a good browser for my phone. Opera Mini 7 is slow and hard to browse. What version is the best?
    Last edited by Kiel Maru Vasquez; 05-02-13 at 11:47 PM.
    05-02-13 09:54 PM
    Screen brightness down to around 20 helps immensely.

Posted via CB10
    05-03-13 02:16 AM