I use my BB calendar and will be starting use a MAC on 12/1 for business. Is there any application, other program that I can use to enter an appointment either via my BB or calendar on my MAC that will sync?
    10-26-09 01:43 PM
    I sync my mac calender with google (need snow leopard to do it easily) and also sync my bb with google (using google sync program). Works like a charm for me.
    10-26-09 02:18 PM
    I use my BB calendar and will be starting use a MAC on 12/1 for business. Is there any application, other program that I can use to enter an appointment either via my BB or calendar on my MAC that will sync?
    I use dm for mac to sync, works fine. I've used google sync too, works fine also.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-26-09 04:11 PM
    If you're running snow leopard, blackberry desktop for mac works perfectly. If you're on 10.5 (leopard) or earlier, you can use missing sync from mark/space to sync with the native calendar, ical.

I have been wanting to try the method mike868y mentioned, I just haven't had the time to d it yet. Glad to hear it works for you, it sounds great!
    10-26-09 04:53 PM
    BB DM for Mac works great for me on both 10.5 and 10.6.
    10-26-09 10:01 PM
    The best part about using google sync on both ends is that it is automatic and wireless. No need for me to plug in my phone, just syncs ever day or something (I forget what google sync is set to). Especially useful if you are going to be away from home w/o access to a computer for a few days.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-26-09 10:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD