Hi, Just got a curve 8900 so I could check out my websites on a mobile. Some of my sites have default already entered text in the textareas. This always wraps with computer browsers of all kinds. However, the blackberry browser will not wrap. You see the first 5 words or so only.

It is a nightmare trying to scroll in a textarea box with the little trackball.

Does anyone know of anything I can do to fix this? I can not find anything in the bb set up and coding the pages seems a bit over the top. I mean surely the bb browser has some sort of wrap facility, or does everyone just scroll in a textarea? Thanks.
    08-04-09 09:06 AM
    Yeah scrolling from left to right to left back again blows

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-04-09 09:11 AM
    This issue is resolved in OS 5.0, so just hold tight
    08-04-09 09:15 AM
    Thanks for the fast reply. I just read elsewhere that OS 5.0 is to be released August 15, 2009 so that's good.
    08-04-09 09:22 AM
    Normally when that happens to me I just refresh the page and it works fine.
    08-04-09 09:27 AM
    There is no set date for a release, only speculation. It would be improbable that a single release date for the OS would happen due simply to the fact that it is not up to RIM to release it but the carriers themselves.
    08-04-09 09:28 AM
    Welcome to the BB browser experience...
    08-04-09 09:29 AM
    :-) . It is a fantastic little machine apart from that little textarea thing (Which has cost me half a day.) But then I still like/use pc-Win98 and Linux so I am used to some things not working as they should! Or is it me?
    08-04-09 10:08 AM
    :-) . It is a fantastic little machine apart from that little textarea thing (Which has cost me half a day.) But then I still like/use pc-Win98 and Linux so I am used to some things not working as they should! Or is it me?
    Hmm maybe it is is you!
    haha No it happens to me every once in a while.
    For the most part mine acts fine.
    08-04-09 10:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD