I've been showing off the 10.2 and it has impressed a lot of people. I think she stigma is hard to overcome at first. I'm showing this 10.2.1047 off at a party tonight. The actionable notifications and the lock screen preview is sure to impress.

Posted via CB10
    How did the party go? Lol did you show off the 10.2? How were the reactions?

Posted via CB10
    fabio1 likes this.
    08-04-13 09:11 AM
    If all of those "my friends are rushing out to get a Z10" stories were true then the sales we are seeing wouldn't be... Have some of you considered that some of those people are just being polite because you are all coming on a bit strong?
    Bro do you ever say anything positive on these forums? Everything that comes out of your mouth 99.99 percent of the time is negative.? Why come to a BlackBerry forum for when the most part it doesn't seem like you even like blackberry lol? Confused?

Posted via CB10
    theRock1975 likes this.
    08-04-13 09:15 AM
    Bro do you ever say anything positive on these forums? Everything that comes out of your mouth 99.99 percent of the time is negative.? Why come to a BlackBerry forum for when the most part it doesn't seem like you even like blackberry lol? Confused?

Posted via CB10
    I bet it keeps you up at night.
    JeepBB likes this.
    08-04-13 09:34 AM

Posted via CB10
    Think about what the forums would be like if everything was roses. BlackBerry would get no feedback about what people don't like and they wouldn't do a thing.

You need a dose of reality once in a while, and the reality is that it's not a good time for BB. The other reality is that I haven't seen a BB10 phone in anyone's hands anywhere, and most of my friends have no clue what BB10 is. Say what you want about me being negative and not being able to come to the forums but that's my experience.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9320 using Tapatalk
    JeepBB likes this.
    08-04-13 11:15 AM
    Not where I am. EVERYONE at my job has iPhone 5s!!! Dr's need the medical apps, everyone else just has them for other reasons(nurses and E.D. techs). If no iPhone, then Galaxy's. I'm THE ONLY Blackberry user.
    08-04-13 11:29 AM
    How did the party go? Lol did you show off the 10.2? How were the reactions?

Posted via CB10
    It went well! They thought it was awesome that the previews are only view-able when selected. The reply from notifications was what really impressed them. One person actually said, why cant my iphone do that.
    08-04-13 11:49 AM
    Everyone I've let handle this Z10 has been truly impressed. How could they not be though, they go into handling it with such low expectations. Just the other night a girl was ranting about her time with a BlackBerry Storm and how bad it was. She was like disgusted I had a BlackBerry, then she handled it for 25min, she didn't want to give it back.

BlackBerry really has to do a lot of damage control, there are former users out there who are just so bitter. The hilarious part about it was all night at the baseball game the group was relying on my z10 for stats n navigation. Her screen was cracked, and the other collections of 5 and 4s just took a little longer to get the content we were looking for.

Now, in regards to being cool. I think there ate so many factors. If you're naturally a trendsetter and u dive into bb10 head first, others will follow. America has way more followers than leaders. We've seen it over and over again. If u get the right person to adopt early, others follow. In my circle of friends I'm kind of that guy who does things 1st and doesn't care. Through my confidence and honesty about the device I've had 3 ppl consult me b4their new phone purchase. I just gave them my honest opinion, what I like and don't like. 2 ppl went with bB10 1 with HTCone. They like me are growing to like their phones more every day and are spreading the word.

It was hilarious looking at Kelsey's face when we were at an event the other day and we were in a BBM vid chat. She looked so left out.

Posted via CB10
    08-04-13 01:59 PM

Posted via CB10
    Don't be mad because he tells the truth. Also, don't ask why he's here, he's been here a lot longer than you.
    08-04-13 03:48 PM
    Not where I am. EVERYONE at my job has iPhone 5s!!! Dr's need the medical apps, everyone else just has them for other reasons(nurses and E.D. techs). If no iPhone, then Galaxy's. I'm THE ONLY Blackberry user.
    They are right. Here in NY/NJ I really don't see a lot of blackberry use, only in my company all the managers have them because they were pushed on them 3 years ago, a lot of them are starting to change over though. And my company has the older BES server and is not going to the BB10 BES server. It sucks, I think they need a new marketing manager because people in offices still love using the hard keyboards. It's sad how samsung destroys apple in their TV commercials but maybe it's needed to get people's attention.

BlackBerry Q10 / HTC One
    08-04-13 04:06 PM
    Central London
    08-04-13 05:11 PM
    Don't be mad because he tells the truth. Also, don't ask why he's here, he's been here a lot longer than you.
    Lol he tells the truth? Why because he rants? Lol get a life... it's called Crackberry...If I don't like a product I don't make it a job to go onto forums and blab negative comments on blackberry constantly.... it's one thing to post about issues or talk about things you don't like about a product and it's one thing to cherp negative comments about someone's postive comments... I know some people have issues at home or in their real lifes... but really? every postive person on this site has to listen to that Crap all the time? Get real. ... and just because I'm "new " commenting doesn't mean I am actually new to the forum pages

Posted via CB10
    08-04-13 10:38 PM
    Lol he tells the truth? Why because he rants? Lol get a life... it's called Crackberry...If I don't like a product I don't make it a job to go onto forums and blab negative comments on blackberry constantly.... it's one thing to post about issues or talk about things you don't like about a product and it's one thing to cherp negative comments about someone's postive comments... I know some people have issues at home or in their real lifes... but really? every postive person on this site has to listen to that Crap all the time? Get real. ... and just because I'm "new " commenting doesn't mean I am actually new to the forum pages

Posted via CB10
    Sorry but your argument is weak. Someone saying something negative does not make it a rant nor does it make it untrue.
    08-05-13 05:17 PM
    LOL! I was a Mary Ann fan from the start! ;-)

I think the "????" you're looking for in "Mary Ann = ????" is stable. Or productive. Or reliable. Take your pick.
    I kinda had a crush on Mary Ann. Ginger, not so much.
    08-05-13 07:06 PM
    Unless you're judging it clearly on looks. BB is substance and style! (Coming from a "Mary Ann/Business" in the streets, "Ginger/Personal" in the sheets!) ;-)
    Nice! Very clever!
    08-05-13 09:05 PM
    Let me respond with this.

All those old enough will know exactly what I mean. Ginger is the girl you date, Mary Ann is the girl you marry.

Gingers look good at the start with their flash and glam. Fast forward a bit and you soon realize looks fade and all the superficial qualities you liked, look pretty tired and doesn't age very well.

Mary Ann, she's humble, sweet and doesn't try to be flashy. Fast forward a bit and you realize the qualities that attracted you to her only get better with age.

Ginger = Cool
    Mary Ann = ???? (i'm hoping that's what Blackberry is striving for).

Edit: Talk about coincidence. Giligan's Island rescue was just played over the weekend. And that Mary Ann looked good as ever. Point being, let's hope BB10 ages just as nicely.
    BB 10 is Ginger and Maryanne at the same time!!
    08-05-13 09:27 PM
90 ... 234