I am setup on BES, I also set up my personal email. I know I couldn't filter out personal email from the Inbox on my 8800 (without a 3rd party add-on). I don't see an option to do this on the Bold. Is it possible that they still haven't addressed this or am I missing something? Thanks.
    11-15-08 08:24 AM
    I am setup on BES, I also set up my personal email. I know I couldn't filter out personal email from the Inbox on my 8800 (without a 3rd party add-on). I don't see an option to do this on the Bold. Is it possible that they still haven't addressed this or am I missing something? Thanks.
    I had the same question and, after some research, think the answer is (unfortunately) no. One possible helpful tip is you can change the outline color for the personal vs exchange emails .. that does not help you in list view, but when you open an email it will be outlined in a different color depending on which account it was sent to.

To change the outline color .. go to settings/options/security options/general settings.
    11-15-08 10:12 AM
    So I get emails from my private email mixed in with my company email. I cannot file my personal emails using the file function, so they sit in the inbox and I can't do anything with them. If I delete them, they are deleted in my home email inbox. So I have to put up with them cluttering my Blackberry inbox! If this is all true then I suppose I will have to turn off my personal email.
    11-17-08 06:19 PM
    So I get emails from my private email mixed in with my company email. I cannot file my personal emails using the file function, so they sit in the inbox and I can't do anything with them. If I delete them, they are deleted in my home email inbox. So I have to put up with them cluttering my Blackberry inbox! If this is all true then I suppose I will have to turn off my personal email.
    You should have delete options that are "delete on handheld" and "delete on Mailbox and handheld" ... if you only use delete on handheld you will not delete the message from you home email box. (at least that is how my yahoo mail worked)
    11-18-08 01:55 PM
    I found that also. I ended up downloading BES Mailbox. There doesn't seem any other way to separate work and personal emails properly. I am happy that this company is making money on this but one simple software update from RIM could solve this.
    11-18-08 06:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD