Hello everyone!!
    youtube videos won't play on my 9700.....it is becoming very annoying, i took it to my carrier and they couldn't figure it out. I tried m.youtube and the reg youtube site, i tried removing the battery, also "advanced options" "host routing table" "register now"... i don't know what else to do< it did work just fine at the begining and now it doesn't.....please please help!!

thanks
    12-25-10 12:58 PM
    We're going to need a little more information to help you. Please provide the following:

1. Your Carrier
    2. Your OS version (Options > About)
    3. What, if any, error messages you're receiving
    4. What happens when you click on this link on your BB: LINK
    12-25-10 03:15 PM
    "Cannot find web address.Verify that this web address is valid."
    To me as I said before is the APN of my provider,they told me to change it wap.wind etc...and I would be charged since I had to change the APN from blackberry.net.
    That means there is no way I could use youtube on my BB thru BIS,only WIFI.
    12-25-10 05:28 PM
    I had the same problem on os 5. After installing the leaked os 6, the problem went away. So I'm assumin its a network issue or a service book prob. My network bared me from using youtube. They recommend vuclip.com. Mayb the technical support that assist u wasn't aware of this.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-25-10 06:39 PM
    My carrier: FIDO (Canada)
    Version: 5.0
    link/; same error message

Thanks
    12-25-10 06:52 PM
    Fido does not allow any video streaming unless you have 1GB+ of data. Could that be your problem?
    12-25-10 07:41 PM
    Fido does not allow any video streaming unless you have 1GB+ of data. Could that be your problem?
    I think we have the solution to OPs problem.
    12-25-10 11:42 PM
    Fido is blocking YouTube, there isn't allot anybody can do about it but complain to the provider. Another way is to watch clips on a computer. That's what I do since telus is a bit sketchy.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-26-10 01:06 PM
    Yea your pretty much screwed, until Fido lets youtube streaming. Wind didn't have it before and they enabled it and it works great!
    12-26-10 01:25 PM
    I asked.....everything should work with my plan....
    12-26-10 03:58 PM
    ok so upgrading to os 6 might not solve the problem after all.....i will call and complaint AGAIN to Fido.....planning to change providers anyways...
    12-26-10 04:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD