I agree. Sounds like you just need to go get what you want instead of spending your time on here complaining. You might be happier. Myself I can live without those 3 apps talked about just fine. Most every other thing is there. I can wait and see and if when they do or do not survive I'll simply find what I like best at that time.
    Unfortunately it's just not "those 3 apps" that will make or break BB10. It's the selection in general. There HAS to be fresh and new apps being developed for RIM if they ever want to be successful again. Generally..any new app development that garnishes attention comes from iOS, then gets developed for Android. Not only does RIM need to be on this list, but it would be nice to see something from RIM being ported to other devices as well (eventually).

BB10 HAS to have not only Netflix and Skype to be even considered anymore (by general populace), but also Kindle, as well social, cross platform games like the Words with Friends. Might sound foolish to some, but without the "staples", BB10 will starve itself out..
    06-09-12 08:46 AM
    Unfortunately it's just not "those 3 apps" that will make or break BB10. It's the selection in general. There HAS to be fresh and new apps being developed for RIM if they ever want to be successful again. Generally..any new app development that garnishes attention comes from iOS, then gets developed for Android. Not only does RIM need to be on this list, but it would be nice to see something from RIM being ported to other devices as well (eventually).

BB10 HAS to have not only Netflix and Skype to be even considered anymore (by general populace), but also Kindle, as well social, cross platform games like the Words with Friends. Might sound foolish to some, but without the "staples", BB10 will starve itself out..
    Again I agree. But there really are some good apps beyond cross platform ones. Do they have the same name, no. Do they do they same thing, yes.
    06-09-12 10:06 AM
    But they are desperate...and so are the faithful. Its as much hope as it is hype.

No one who understands what BB is about wants RIM to fail. No one who benefits from using BB can see the same benefit from another platform because it isn't there in another platform.

Desperation needs to be converted to passion...a contagious passion. And yes Apple has the best marketing machine in the world.

Try this article from NerdBerry:

What To Expect From BlackBerry 10 Jam World Tour | NerdBerry.net

This writer has that contagious passion.
    Last edited by Zildjian71; 06-09-12 at 05:48 PM.
    06-09-12 05:43 PM
    LOL u haven't been around these forums long enough to know what it was like when the overhyped OS6 have u?

If RIM's track record was proven, then sure, I'd say go ahead and over hyped it too...but understand that if they do, and it doesn't deliver as promised (which it probably won't if u over hyped it) then u can kiss RIM goodbye
    The acceptance of the people on this forum doesn't matter. In this day and age, something doesnt need to be great to succeed, you just need to convince the people it is. If enough sheeple get told enough times that bb10 is the cats then to them its the cats .
    06-09-12 07:39 PM
    I see the forum blocked out the arse word....well you get the point.
    06-09-12 07:40 PM
    A god damn great game changer!!! BE BOLD!!! BLACKBERRY BOLDER THAN BOLD CAN GET!!!!
    06-10-12 01:41 AM
31 12