I'm tired of worrying about killing my iPhones battery. I'm on msn messnger 24/7 and I'm a heavy browser and this is something that the phone just doesn't seem to support. I take my phone off the charger every morning at 6:40am and by 4pm I'm rushing home to plug it back in. It's 9:05 right now and I'm already down to 73% and that's with the brightness all the way down, and wifi, Bluetooth and 3g off. I'm sick of it and am finally switching to a blackberry because of all the awesome things I hear about the battery life.

So which BB has the best battery life? I'd like to be able to make it through my 14 hour days without worrying about the battery.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-12-09 08:09 AM
    I am a heavy texter, bbmer, broswer kinda of person.
    I have the 8330 curve and my phone doesn't ever make it a whole 14 hours.
    I always have to plug my phone up mid day.

I can't speak for other BBs because I've only had a curve.
    11-12-09 08:13 AM
    Mine lasts around 10 with me having it unlocked and in use for about 4 and a half. BBs still give me the option of carrying around an extra battery which I don't mind, but if I end up doing that I might as well just get the most awesome device and carry a spare battery around. Maybe I'll just trade my 3gs for a 9700...

11-12-09 08:19 AM
    Mine lasts around 10 with me having it unlocked and in use for about 4 and a half. BBs still give me the option of carrying around an extra battery which I don't mind, but if I end up doing that I might as well just get the most awesome device and carry a spare battery around. Maybe I'll just trade my 3gs for a 9700...

Are you planning on switching your service provider?
    I did get to play with the storm2 and it is living up to all the hype...before you pick a phone...play with a few different ones to get a good feel for bb.
    11-12-09 08:24 AM
    I'm not in the US and don't have a CDMA provider in my country so it's GSM all the way if I want 3G speeds (which I do)

11-12-09 08:36 AM
    I love my Storm2 but it does eat through the battery life rather quickly - though I do make it from about 8am to about 7pm so I can't really complain.

I've seen some good reviews of the 9700's battery life on here though.
    11-12-09 08:36 AM
    Aside from the older blackberries, which seemed to have incredible battery life, the Blackberry Bold 9700 supposedly has the best battery life out of any blackberry since the 8700 series.
    11-12-09 08:41 AM
    9:46am. Down to 60%, all I've done is some browsing. It is especially hot here though, 32 Celsius and sunny right now; I know heat shortens the lifespan of Li ion batteries but 40% in a few hours sucks.
    Aside from the older blackberries, which seemed to have incredible battery life, the Blackberry Bold 9700 supposedly has the best battery life out of any blackberry since the 8700 series.
    Honestly the new bold does look really nice. Maybe I can sell this on eBay and get one.

11-12-09 08:50 AM
    11-12-09 09:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD