I looked at Android Central for a sub forum for BB Apps but didn't see one, so, I came here for a how to.

I'm going to set up a Nexus6P with everything BB Apps for personal use on my personal phone.

What Android BB Apps do I install and is there an order to doing so?

What is the differences between, BB Hub App and BB Hub + Services?

I assume that I would want to install, BB Launcher?, Contacts by BB?, BB Notes or Notes by BB?, BB Calendar?, BB Password Keeper?

I also see a bunch of other BB Apps, BB Work, BB Access, Tasks by BB, BB Privacy Shade, BB Connect, BB Device search, BB Tasks, BB UEM Client, Keyboard for BB, BB Docs to go, BB Workspaces, BB Share, BB Connectivity, BB Workspaces Dynamics, SecuSuite, BB WorkLife Persona,

What is BB KEYone Demo!?!?
    08-20-17 01:19 PM
    What apps to install? Whichever one you want.

If you're using the paid/ad-supported Hub subscription from the Play Store, install BB Hub+ Services and whichever ones you want out of Hub, Notes, Contacts, Calendar, Tasks, Password Keeper, Privacy Shade, Launcher, and Device Search. If you want Keyboard, or if you don't want to pay for the subscription, go here: https://forums.crackberry.com/androi...uired-1059855/

Hub+ Services is the glue that holds the suite together, it handles accounts, among other things. Keep it.

As for the other apps (Docs to Go, Work, UEM Client, etc) those are only for enterprise-managed devices, which you probably don't have.
    Last edited by thurask; 08-20-17 at 01:47 PM.
    08-20-17 01:27 PM
    What apps to install? Whichever one you want.

If you're using the paid/ad-supported Hub subscription from the Play Store, install BB Hub+ Services and whichever ones you want out of Hub, Notes, Contacts, Calendar, Tasks, Password Keeper, Privacy Shade, and Device Search. If you want Keyboard, or if you don't want to pay for the subscription, go here: https://forums.crackberry.com/androi...uired-1059855/

Hub+ Services is the glue that holds the suite together, it handles accounts, among other things. Keep it.

As for the other apps (Docs to Go, Work, UEM Client, etc) those are only for enterprise-managed devices, which you probably don't have.
    Wow, fast answer, sweet, ok, all sounds good, going to move forward, also, BB Launcher is not for home users? Thanks!
    08-20-17 01:44 PM
    Wow, fast answer, sweet, ok, all sounds good, going to move forward, also, BB Launcher is not for home users? Thanks!
    It's part of the subscription (and therefore part of Cobalt's thing), I forgot to put that in the list. There are better launchers, though. Frankly, the only use case for BB Launcher is either if you have a physical keyboard (to get keyboard shortcuts) or if you're vehemently against Nova Launcher + TeslaUnread.
    EndRacism likes this.
    08-20-17 01:47 PM
    You can also just open BlackBerry Hub+ Services and that will list all the apps you're able to install through the subscription (Hub, Contacts, etc).
    EndRacism likes this.
    08-20-17 04:51 PM
    It's part of the subscription (and therefore part of Cobalt's thing), I forgot to put that in the list. There are better launchers, though. Frankly, the only use case for BB Launcher is either if you have a physical keyboard (to get keyboard shortcuts) or if you're vehemently against Nova Launcher + TeslaUnread.
    Blackberry has recently added some customization to their launcher for icon size and the number of rows and columns. I thought that was useful.
    08-27-17 04:05 PM