Dear all,

I was wondering if any of you ever tried to sync with two sims a bb device and an android device with the same gmail account (that is to sync email, contact, calendar) simultaneously (ie having both devices active). It works using the native android email on the playbook (but only for emails) so I guess one could do it with an android phone. That would allow me to have the same info on a work device with keyboard and on a full touchscreen (sincer doing this is not possible with two berries).

Cheers

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    10-28-11 01:10 AM
    Yes. If you add in tablets, then I also have had 3+ devices. It is no problem.
    10-28-11 06:25 AM
    Dear all,

I was wondering if any of you ever tried to sync with two sims a bb device and an android device with the same gmail account (that is to sync email, contact, calendar) simultaneously (ie having both devices active). It works using the native android email on the playbook (but only for emails) so I guess one could do it with an android phone. That would allow me to have the same info on a work device with keyboard and on a full touchscreen (sincer doing this is not possible with two berries).

Cheers

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    Both my 9900 and Sensation are synced.
    10-28-11 06:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD