Hi All, this problem is really frustrating me for the last few days and no one seems to want to help (02/tmobile).

I was using a 8520, and have been given a bb 9780. I backed up using the latest destop softwar, and restored content to the bb 9780. However, evertyime i try to access the browser i get the following message, 'your device does not currentyl have any browser configuration service book entries. please contact your service provider to enable browser on your device.' i have done this and tmobile have sent me the latest service books but no joy.

I think the problem is as this was an o2 phone, which i unlocked using a code to tmobile. Everything works fine but i cannot access the internet, or setup any emails. Evrytime i try to setup email it say it could not connect to the server.

can anyone help? i have tried a battery pull plenty of times, and registered through the host routing table many times, but no joy this is causing me so much pain

any help would be much appreciated, thanks
    09-12-11 02:00 PM
    t-mobile seem to think the phone may only be provisioned to work with only o2 internet services. is there a way around this?
    09-12-11 02:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD