Just got my jawbone today and I have been having major problems. The connection does not hold for more than 30 seconds when I am in a call , answering or receiving.

Has anyone had this trouble?? Any cures??
    09-23-07 12:50 AM
    I don't have a problem with my Jawbone pairing with my 8830. No loss of connection so far.
    09-23-07 06:33 PM
    Keeps losing connection, 3 beeps every 2 or 3 minutes. Performed re-pairing multiple times and soft reset on bberry. Exchanged the Jawbone for another today and still the same problem. I am going to change headset brands unless I find a solution pretty quickly. Too bad, the voice is very clear on both ends when the headset works. Any ideas out there?
    07-28-08 07:46 PM
    Be sure your bluetooth indicator LED is enabled. Disabling it will cause the problem you are describing.
    07-28-08 08:17 PM
    Disabling the BT LED indicator will cause issues with BT reception and function on the 8830?
    07-30-08 02:13 PM
    Disabling the BT LED indicator will cause issues with BT reception and function on the 8830?
    Yes. That is a known issue with Blackberries generally. If you disable the LED indicator, you will not be able to maintain a connection. The implication is that the code that triggers the LED also performs some other, critical function.
    07-30-08 02:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD