Hi There

I have a question re: the "voicemail" logo on my home screen. I have no messages in my mailbox (missed or saved) and the logo won't go away. I don't mind it there when I have a msg, however, when I have no msgs on my phone, its a little irritating.

I have pulled the battery and it still won't disappear. I have had this issue for a couple of days and wonder if it is my service provider or something I can change on the phone to make it go away. I have heard from others with the same issue and they can't solve it either. I have not had a chance to call my carrier yet...but was hoping someone could help me out with this one.....

Thanks so much in advance for your help.
    11-07-08 04:24 PM
    I have no messages in my mailbox
    Meaning you have checked and/or deleted all your voicemails?
    11-07-08 04:26 PM
    yes, all have been deleted, so I have nothing there other than the logo.....
    11-07-08 04:28 PM
    Call yourself or have someone call you and let it go to voicemail.

Check your voicemail and the icon should go away. That is
    what always works for me.
    11-07-08 04:28 PM
    no luck with that.....left 2 msgs, one w the phone on and another w the phone off. Listened to the 2 msgs in full, then erased them both and the logo is still there....
    11-07-08 04:43 PM
    did u try and pull the bat out

also did u let the msg play all the way threw and then remove them and then wait for the lady to go back to the menu and then hang up and wait a sec should clear...if not try a bat pull
    11-07-08 04:46 PM
    I tried the msg thing again, listened all the way thru.....no luck.....did a battery pull...no joy. Think it may be an issue w my carrier.....not sure what else to do.....other than call them an sit on hold. :-(
    11-07-08 04:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD