Hi,
    I want to install Arabic in my BB pearl 8100, is that possible? and which OS should I use?

Thanks in advance.
    02-10-09 10:55 AM
    Go Here: BlackBerry - BlackBerry Desktop and Device Software Download Sites and pick an Arabic using country/service provider. Then look for device software (OS) for your phone. You might need to browse around a few providers until you find the version you like.

If you have other BlackBerry system software with higher version already on your PC you will need to uninstall it because Desktop Manager always assumes you want the latest version. Install the OS (and Desktop Manager if not already installed) into your computer and you should be ready to install to your phone.

Your 8100 model has very limited free memory, particularly if you install extra languages. I suggest you also use CrackMem to manipulate the OS and remove some of the unwanted bloatware (sample videos, etc) before you install to the phone. See threads http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...-memory-34633/ and http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/cra...eleased-52044/ for details.

Good luck, feel free to post back with any unanswered questions before you begin.
    02-10-09 12:20 PM
    Go Here: BlackBerry - BlackBerry Desktop and Device Software Download Sites[/url] and pick an Arabic using country/service provider. Then look for device software (OS) for your phone. You might need to browse around a few providers until you find the version you like.

If you have other BlackBerry system software with higher version already on your PC you will need to uninstall it because Desktop Manager always assumes you want the latest version. Install the OS (and Desktop Manager if not already installed) into your computer and you should be ready to install to your phone.

Your 8100 model has very limited free memory, particularly if you install extra languages. I suggest you also use CrackMem to manipulate the OS and remove some of the unwanted bloatware (sample videos, etc) before you install to the phone. See threads
    Good luck, feel free to post back with any unanswered questions before you begin.
    Hi, I have download restriction.
    "We're Sorry...
    We apologize but your IP comes from a country which does not permit downloading of our software. For further information or assistance, please contact ..."

Could you pls help me to download then upload to a website?

Thanks friend
    02-10-09 01:06 PM
    Hi, I have download restriction.
    "We're Sorry...
    We apologize but your IP comes from a country which does not permit downloading of our software. For further information or assistance, please contact ..."

Could you pls help me to download then upload to a website?

Thanks friend
    Where in the world are you? And which site/provider rejected you?

If you're in a country where it is truly illegal to download blackberry software you should probably reconsider your plan. You don't want to have cops breaking down your door at 4am...
    02-10-09 02:31 PM
    I am now working on downloading from blackberry-etisalat page which I accessed through google.ae (UAE google) which is in arabic, but you can put in english to receive answers. God Willing this works... I would really like to text and read email/messages in arabic.
    -aisha
    08-29-09 03:33 AM
    nope, no dice... that's so annoying
    08-29-09 03:37 AM
    I can help with that, please check the link in my signature block.
    09-15-09 07:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD