I'm curently using an 9650 and planing to do a greatleap foraward ontn BB 10 this spring. But I can't decide which to choose. I need a keyboard and typing on glass is not my thing at all. BUT I can't stand a small screen anymore. Which one should I choose and would RIM made a slider lie the Torch ? Cause it would be perfect.
    09-10-12 03:04 PM
    You'll have to wait & see when both BB10 come out. I'll deside when their in my hands.
    09-10-12 04:47 PM
    So far i think we will have a choice between a full screen and a keyboard model. who knows maybe a slider would be nice, i personally will wait for the keyboard version.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9700 using Tapatalk
    09-10-12 05:25 PM
    I agree 100%. Us BB faithful are stuck in a quandry right now aren't we?? Like so many others, I too fell for the sexy good looks of the Bold 99xx. But just like you @youknwwho I am all done with the 1/2 screen.

But after falling for the 1/2 screen I learned that I LOVE the physical key board. Now you and I want it all. We want the full screen and physical keyboard. But RIM is only introducing a 1/2 screen or a full touch full screen phone.

But... there are several rumors that RIM will be introducing a Slider phone with a full screeen AND a physical keyboard later in the year called the "M" Series. Note the full screen "London" is the "L" Series and the 1/2 screen "Nevada" is the "N" Series. And what letter comes between L & N??? That's our Slider Phone the "M" Series!!!

I hope...
    09-10-12 07:32 PM
    I know that I'll want a physical keyboard. From what I've heard there will probably be a few BB10 devices.
    09-10-12 09:14 PM
    I'm curently using an 9650 and planing to do a greatleap foraward ontn BB 10 this spring. But I can't decide which to choose. I need a keyboard and typing on glass is not my thing at all. BUT I can't stand a small screen anymore. Which one should I choose and would RIM made a slider lie the Torch ? Cause it would be perfect.
    The screen isn't going to be all that small on the QWERTY model. It looks like it's actually going to be longer and a hair wider than the current 9900/9930 screens. Otherwise, any word about a slider so far has just been rumor.
    09-10-12 09:35 PM
    The only thing that worries me a little about the Nevada is them supposedly doing away with the trackpad, one of the things that makes the current "small" touch screen bearable for me is being able to rely on the trackpad for fine detail selecting (when editing text etc)

Could just be my fat fingers of course, and hopefully the new devices will have a slightly bigger screen to compensate, but im definitely going to have to try before I buy with BB10 (current one I knew what to expect so it was a no brainer)
    09-11-12 02:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD