My curve usually lasts a couple of days on a battery. Today its drained the whole thing in less than a day. The only thing I did was put my MP3 files on the memory card. I am using an 8 gig card. Played a few songs, but no more than an hour's worth. I have about 6gigs on the card as of today. Thats the only change I can recall.

Any ideas on this?

chaz
    01-20-09 07:04 PM
    Did you have any other apps open? Bluetooth on?
    01-20-09 07:10 PM
    Does the 8330 have wifi? If it does are you sure you keep it off all day unless you need to use it?
    01-20-09 07:13 PM
    Could be the Bluetooth............BT has been on for a week and today was the only day the Curve acted like this.

Does having the media player open put a drain on the battery like this?

The curve doesnt have wifi.........
    01-20-09 07:37 PM
    Could be the Bluetooth............BT has been on for a week and today was the only day the Curve acted like this.

Does having the media player open put a drain on the battery like this?

The curve doesnt have wifi.........
    That could be the problem.
    01-20-09 07:40 PM
    I'm on my first BB for a month now. My 8220 Flip goes though a charge in 4 days and that's after it's turned itself off for 8 hours out of the day when I'm at work and unable to use it. Wi-Fi and bluetooth are always off, media player doesn't get used and not a lot of talk time used I do go though a few text though. Under the amount of use this device is getting should it not be lasting longer then 4 days?
    01-25-09 02:51 PM
    I'm on my first BB for a month now. My 8220 Flip goes though a charge in 4 days and that's after it's turned itself off for 8 hours out of the day when I'm at work and unable to use it. Wi-Fi and bluetooth are always off, media player doesn't get used and not a lot of talk time used I do go though a few text though. Under the amount of use this device is getting should it not be lasting longer then 4 days?
    I wished mine would go four days without a charge
    01-25-09 02:54 PM
    It could be that when you close the now playing screen you need to actually hit the option button then go to close. Otherwise it will just stay open in the background draining your battery.

Learned that one the hard way.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-25-09 04:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD