For a very! long time i just loved using battery saving apps i cannot begin to think how much money i have wasted on trying to find the right one battery app after battery app if u have a 9900 the battery saving mode is all you need battery apps will not work (from what ive seen) i keep battery saving mode always on i was thinking about getting a extra battery but i can now hold off i never trusted my htc sensation to save battery on its own but now i can trust my blackberry ! no battery saving app needed !

just wanted to share that lol

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    05-18-12 12:39 PM
    exactly, I have mine set to 70%
    and now when my day is done I have 30% left, compared to looking for a charger in the evening.
    05-18-12 01:58 PM
    exactly, I have mine set to 70%
    and now when my day is done I have 30% left, compared to looking for a charger in the evening.

mine is usually at 40% at the end of the day

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    05-18-12 02:35 PM
    I have mine set to off. I couldn't tell any difference when it's on or off, as far a battery life goes.

I still go through at least 2 batteries a day.
    Mine is a weak signal problem and there's not much I can do about it.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9350 using Tapatalk
    05-18-12 04:03 PM
    Never noticed a difference either. if things like you screen brightness is 100% or so u would but mine is always set to 10% and battery saving mode instead changes it to 20% when it kicks in. turned mine off.

Sent from my Black.. and your girl ain't coming back.
    05-18-12 05:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD