See its not because you post from your Q that you don't own a Z that was the point I was making

Posted from my Q10 running on 1GB of RAM
    ???
    Lol. I hear ya. But I never said you didn't have a Z. I was indicating to the other member that you were joking and that your signature indicated that you were NOT posting from a Z30 anyway.

Posted via CB10
    04-30-14 07:28 PM
    ???
    Lol. I hear ya. But I never said you didn't have a Z. I was indicating to the other member that you were joking and that your signature indicated that you were NOT posting from a Z30 anyway.

Posted via CB10
    Yeah so? Doesn't mean that I don't own one...

Anyways...

Battery Pullers-thread_derailed.jpg

Mack Gans likes this.
    04-30-14 07:36 PM
    Even when I have been told to pull the battery..o always power cycle it by holding down the power button on the top...never an issue on either my z10 or Z30 of course there is no battery to pull on the z30

Posted Via my Kick @ss BlackBerry Z30
    riss89 likes this.
    04-30-14 07:37 PM
    Yeah so? Doesn't mean that I don't own one...

Anyways...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Thread_derailed.jpg 
Views:	552 
Size:	18.3 KB 
ID:	267024

I never said that. Why do you keep saying that? I said you were not using one for that post. Don't let your own imagination go awry. When you see me telling a stranger that I know what he owns, then there is a problem on my end. When you keep acting like others stated something they didn't, the problem is on your end.

Bottom line.... unless you lied in our signature, you were not posting from a Z30. lol. Posting and Owning. Yeah, I guess that rhymes.

Posted via CB10
    04-30-14 07:44 PM
    I wouldn't worry about physically pulling the battery damaging your device. Every component in the device is a solid state component and not mechanical. If your phone is locked up, it's not like you have a mechanical hard drive spinning that could potentially corrupt its disc should it suddenly lose power.

Sent from my T100TA using Tapatalk
    riss89 likes this.
    04-30-14 07:48 PM
    I never said that. Why do you keep saying that? I said you were not using one for that post. Don't let your own imagination go awry. When you see me telling a stranger that I know what he owns, then there is a problem on my end. When you keep acting like others stated something they didn't, the problem is on your end.

Bottom line.... unless you lied in our signature, you were not posting from a Z30. lol. Posting and Owning. Yeah, I guess that rhymes.

Posted via CB10
    He's also posting from a Q10..............

I just thought that's what you were saying when you used the argument that I posted from a Q to say that I was "joking". Just that you mention it that I posted from a Q... what difference does it make that I post from a Q?

04-30-14 07:58 PM
    I still use battery pulls on my Q10 occasionally, and whenever I do do them, my issues get resolved. I know some people will vehemently disagree with me on this, but it's just my opinion - it works for me, so I thought I'd just state my experience on the subject.

Posted via CB10
    04-30-14 08:21 PM
    I just thought that's what you were saying when you used the argument that I posted from a Q to say that I was "joking". Just that you mention it that I posted from a Q... what difference does it make that I post from a Q?
    Seriously???
    You are way too off base my friend.
    1) I think you need to stop "thinking" what people said instead of just reading what is actually written.
    2) There was no argument with the OP. I was explaining something to the OP. Z30 = Non-Removable battery.
    The only argument created here is by you.
    3) I said you were joking, but maybe you weren't? Is that what you're saying? You can pull the battery on a Z30?

Finally, I posted that because the OP obviously didn't know about the Z30 battery and I wanted to let the OP know that you were not posting from a Z30. Why is that so much of an issue with you? Looking for a friend? Need communication or something? Stop going on and on about nothing....

Blah, Blah, Blah
    04-30-14 08:23 PM
    I haven't pulled the battery in my z30 once, and I picked it up at launch

Posted via CB10
    Nice try!! :-)

Posted via CB10 on my Q10
    04-30-14 08:25 PM
    Seriously???
    You are way too off base my friend.
    1) I think you need to stop "thinking" what people said instead of just reading what is actually written.
    2) There was no argument with the OP. I was explaining something to the OP. Z30 = Non-Removable battery.
    The only argument created here is by you.
    3) I said you were joking, but maybe you weren't? Is that what you're saying? You can pull the battery on a Z30?

Finally, I posted that because the OP obviously didn't know about the Z30 battery and I wanted to let the OP know that you were not posting from a Z30. Why is that so much of an issue with you? Looking for a friend? Need communication or something? Stop going on and on about nothing....

Blah, Blah, Blah
    What difference does it make that I post from a Q? .... That's what my rant is all about...
    04-30-14 08:32 PM
    What difference does it make that I post from a Q? .... That's what my rant is all about...
    You have the inability to even read & comprehend the answer in my post you quoted???
    I now know for sure you're just going at it to go at it.
    Rant for the sake of ranting. All too common here.

I'm done. Be Blessed....
    04-30-14 08:39 PM
    To put it plain...
    It was posted to avoid confusion on the OPs part.
    Didn't want the OP to sound confused like you do now.
    04-30-14 08:41 PM
    Good

Posted via CB10
    04-30-14 10:13 PM
    Well some people are debating whether the reset initiated by pressing and holding both volume rockers (on all BB10 devices excluding the STL100-1) is the same as a battery pull

Posted via CB10
    I would imagine it is the same because now with some BB10 phones you are unable to do a battery pull, and they would have to have a hard reset in the software somehow.....just a guess though
    riss89 likes this.
    05-01-14 08:23 AM
    However, I remember when the talk of BB10 first started, everyone was so excited that restarts and battery pulls would no longer be necessary for the QNX system. Now with every tech issue posted, the second post asks "Did you restart your device?"
    Wasn't that in reference to the old never ending hourglass on bbos?
    I don't think it was meant to mean that there would never be an issue that would require to pull it ever.
    Either way it doesn't matter.
    You're not SUPPOSED to have to pull the battery, but the problems being solved by a reset or pull are not SUPPOSED to happen either. We can call that a wash.
    05-02-14 03:44 PM
    Wasn't that in reference to the old never ending hourglass on bbos?
    I don't think it was meant to mean that there would never be an issue that would require to pull it ever.
    Either way it doesn't matter.
    I remember specifically several threads of elder members saying to new members that when BB10 comes out there will no longer be a need to restart your device after application installs and there would be no need to pull the battery because the QNX system isolates each and every application. You can just search back to the period before the release to find those threads. And, yes I guess it doesn't matter now anyway as well.
    You're not SUPPOSED to have to pull the battery, but the problems being solved by a reset or pull are not SUPPOSED to happen either. We can call that a wash.
    I agree!
    05-02-14 04:04 PM
    I remember specifically several threads of elder members saying to new members that when BB10 comes out there will no longer be a need to restart your device after application installs and there would be no need to pull the battery because the QNX system isolates each and every application. You can just search back to the period before the release to find those threads. And, yes I guess it doesn't matter now anyway as well.

I agree!
    I don't care what other members say. They say a lot of things.
    I remember Thor saying something along these lines.
    05-02-14 04:18 PM
    I don't care what other members say. They say a lot of things.
    I remember Thor saying something along these lines.
    That's fine with me....
    05-02-14 04:25 PM
    Have you seen Apple restart. I was shocked to see the number of times that iOS randomly rebooted. Anything over 1 on an iPhone is too much. I thought they are the gurus of software making it so easy and building it so well.

Posted via CB10
    05-02-14 06:02 PM
44 12