So since yesterday my phone just randomly turns off. It pretty much dies. The only way to turn it back on is to do a battery pull and wait a few seconds.
    It has only happened twice so I have no idea what's going on.

So maybe I need a new battery? Maybe its the phone?
    What do you guys think?

Thanks in advance!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-01-09 11:52 AM
    Will it stay on long enough for you to go to options>status? If so post the file free number back here. It could be a memory problem. It could also be a battery problem.
    05-01-09 11:58 AM
    6510916 Bytes
    That's what it says. My phone doesn't constantly do it. Just about once everday since yesterday.

05-01-09 12:07 PM
    6510916 Bytes
    That's what it says. My phone doesn't constantly do it. Just about once everday since yesterday.

That is a very low file free. You need about 12 XXX XXX bytes of FF to run problem free. Even at that level, you might experience some lag, depending on what you are doing.

At the level you are at, your BB might start to delete emails and co weird things in the address book. I wouldn't be surprised if you are missing emails due to them being deleted before you even read them.

Hold down the Alt key, press LGLG. Press the Menu key and delete this log.

Do a battery pull, phone on, take out battery, wait 30 secs, then replace battery.

If you have hundreds of text messages and a lot of pics in device memory, you need to do some clearing.

Follow the instructions in the memory link in my signature on this post.
    05-01-09 01:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD