I got my Z10 last Tuesday on the 5th and been experiencing OK battery life. Yesterday the battery life was very good l. But today I took it out of the charger at 8am and it's already at 73%.. it's almost 11am..

Posted using CrackBerry App on BB10
    02-11-13 09:51 AM
    I got my Z10 last Tuesday on the 5th and been experiencing OK battery life. Yesterday the battery life was very good l. But today I took it out of the charger at 8am and it's already at 73%.. it's almost 11am..

Maybe you are not connected to a wifi location or an LTE connection either. The phone takes a lot of juice looking for them if they cannot find them.
    02-11-13 09:53 AM
    No my LTE is off. Been off since yesterday. And my wifi has been off too.. so I don't know why it's draining at this rate?

02-11-13 10:01 AM
    Anybody know? Thanks

02-11-13 10:53 AM
    i have been hearing mixed reviews of the battery charging. sometimes when you take it off the charger it isnt fully charged. seems like when it hits 100% is stops charging right now. i know alot of people that charge it at work so when they see it hit 100 they unplug it.
    02-11-13 11:14 AM
    Ya its at 54% now took it off the charger at 8am.. that's pretty bad right now.. Yesterday it lasted all day with still 20% left at 11 pm took it off at 10 tho..

02-11-13 11:26 AM
    That's good. I'm glad to hear but I also had faith it would work out with the battery after a week of breaking in
    02-12-13 12:41 AM
    I've been turning it off when I'm charging it at night, green light comes on when fully charged. I find if im not surfing through the app store or using apps aggressively it seems to last a full day.
    02-12-13 09:01 AM
    Is bad if I leave the phone on all night but charging?

02-12-13 09:20 AM
    Is bad if I leave the phone on all night but charging?

And how much is the back time the battery of your iPhone is providing... ???
    02-12-13 11:02 AM
    I'm not sure anymore. Sold it

02-12-13 11:30 AM
    I've heard from a rim employee there is a update coming the end of the month to address the battery issues along with some other minor fixes.

Sent from my game boy color
    02-15-13 10:50 PM
    Ok that's good. But my battery had been amazing lately. It's been able to run all day with no charge. It's still at 20% left.

02-15-13 11:10 PM
    I cannot help but wonder why BlackBerry isn't offering devices with the kind of battery life some of their device have offered in the past. Sure, higher capacity batteries are required now, but it is an expectation of mine when I own a BlackBerry it will last all day no matter how I use it.

Right now my Razr Maxx HD is serving as the best "BlackBerry" I have ever owned.
    02-16-13 01:35 AM
    I cannot help but wonder why BlackBerry isn't offering devices with the kind of battery life some of their device have offered in the past. Sure, higher capacity batteries are required now, but it is an expectation of mine when I own a BlackBerry it will last all day no matter how I use it.

Right now my Razr Maxx HD is serving as the best "BlackBerry" I have ever owned.
    My understanding is that on previous phones you only needed one connection to BIS but now you need several less efficient connections to each service you use in your phone.

I believe that the BIS is what gave BlackBerry devices the battery advantage in the past. Now BB10 is in the same situation as the other mobile platforms.

02-16-13 03:07 AM
    My understanding is that on previous phones you only needed one connection to BIS but now you need several less efficient connections to each service you use in your phone.

I believe that the BIS is what gave BlackBerry devices the battery advantage in the past. Now BB10 is in the same situation as the other mobile platforms.

Bis gave blackberrys the battery advantage when it came to email push. That was it. Remember low res screens, slow processors and no social media. That's what gave us greater battery life.

New phones are connected to twitter,facebook have HD or better screens, multitask like a computer and have multiple processors.

We asked to catch up with the industry and we did on a technology part. Battery companies need to start investing on finding better charge holding cells to put in batteries.

Ask for a better and faster phone and you get it. Just like a car. You have horsepower and great gas mileage. But you can't have them at the same time.

Sent from my game boy color
    02-17-13 10:37 PM