my wife's Jav acting strangely today, first it wont play the sound from the video files, then when I pulled out the battery and put it back this sign shows. After pulled out and pulled in couple of times it went normal. (pfew..) Can anyone help what has happened?

Shall I do the backup then wipe it?

Thanks
    01-21-10 08:08 AM
    Weird, never seen that before. Looks like an OS 5 thing that I haven't discovered yet.

That looks like the phone is starting up but telling you the battery is low or pretty much out of juice.

Did you have the phone plugged in but the battery out of the phone when booting up?

Backups never hurt...not sure you need to do a wipe though. See if the problems continue throughout the day then maybe consider it if you don't hear of any solutions and reload an OS
    Last edited by Ichthus; 01-21-10 at 09:03 AM. Reason: Add
    01-21-10 09:02 AM
    Weird, never seen that before. Looks like an OS 5 thing that I haven't discovered yet.

That looks like the phone is starting up but telling you the battery is low or pretty much out of juice.

Did you have the phone plugged in but the battery out of the phone when booting up?
    nope, i tried plugged it in but it stays the same .. yeah backups never hurts. OS5 is acting wierdly nowadays, happens to my bold too ..
    Last edited by hitman36; 01-22-10 at 07:27 AM.
    01-21-10 05:16 PM
    I think it means that the phone isn't registering the battery. That picture showed up on my pearl flip once. It was right after I had dropped it in some water. (Technically, it was after the phone had dried out for a few days, then I tried to see if it would work.)

I don't know EXACTLY what it means, but I think that's it. Did it start okay or did it just stay with that screen and the crossed out battery?
    01-21-10 09:18 PM
    It means the battery is not capable of accepting a charge or is not charging.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-21-10 10:31 PM
    I think it means that the phone isn't registering the battery. That picture showed up on my pearl flip once. It was right after I had dropped it in some water. (Technically, it was after the phone had dried out for a few days, then I tried to see if it would work.)

I don't know EXACTLY what it means, but I think that's it. Did it start okay or did it just stay with that screen and the crossed out battery?
    It did start ok after I pull up the battery few time, geez guess I never know what really happen with the blackberry when u had 2 year old boy. When the crossed out sign the blackberry never went into the home screen, I need to pull it before it starts ok

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-22-10 07:30 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD