hello all!

i have seen and played with a few of the bar code scanners for the blackberry. but i am wondering if anyone knows of one that you can copy the data into excel or a .cvs file. not just read about the item on the net or something.

does anyone know of anything?
    12-25-09 09:02 PM
    Never seen one, but think that would rock!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-25-09 09:09 PM
    hey!
    check this software named Scanlife

Info:
    ScanLife turns your camera phone into an all-in-one bar code reader so now it's easier than ever to quickly access websites, product pricing & more.
    - There's no need to search by keywords or type in a long web address
    - This is the only app for BlackBerry that can read all major barcode formats*

*Note: UPC barcodes can ONLY be read by cameras with Auto-Focus cameras (like the Tour, Storm, & 9700). A UPC code found on packaging can give you comparison pricing and other information from most products, DVDs and books!

Any BlackBerry with a camera can scan a 2D barcode (Datamatrix, EZcode, QR) that you find on printed material, business cards or digital display.

that will make your both works done by sure...
    01-19-10 05:53 AM
    nope, doesnt do what i need it to, or at least i didnt find a way.

i tried this and Edocrab
    01-19-10 08:13 AM
    Edocrab is the only bar code scanner that worked for me. It actually has worked all the time. Sorry if it doesn't work for you though.
    01-19-10 09:24 AM
    it works, u just cant export to excel or csv that i have found. and since i need it on the computer, it doesnt help me.
    01-19-10 09:42 AM
    hello all!

i have seen and played with a few of the bar code scanners for the blackberry. but i am wondering if anyone knows of one that you can copy the data into excel or a .cvs file. not just read about the item on the net or something.

does anyone know of anything?
    yes such an app would be very helpful.
    01-19-10 10:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD