That's simply the pressures of competition. Could BB do a better job in this feature? I'm sure they could; I'm just not sure they can monetize it.
    So Blackberry, just blow our mind and make it free!

Posted via CB10
    06-03-15 11:52 AM
    How do I use BlackBerry Balance? I have a Z30 running 10.3.1 and I can't find it anywhere.

Posted via CB10
    06-03-15 11:56 AM
    Rumor has it that Apple is introducing some kind of multi-user feature for iOS, at least with the iPad, as early as next week at WWDC. I think this would be a feature that users would expect to be included in the OS. It's a feature, not a service.
    BroncoVAL likes this.
    06-03-15 01:48 PM
    How do I use BlackBerry Balance? I have a Z30 running 10.3.1 and I can't find it anywhere.
    Again, Balance is for people who have locked-down Enterprise phones on BES - the "work side" is locked down to prevent company data from getting in or out other than through company-approved methods, such as your corporate email account that can be monitored/audited and backed-up. When you have such a phone, the company can elect to enable Balance (which, again, is a BES feature) which allows you to have a "user side" of the phone that you can install apps on, use any email, etc. without affecting the "work side".

If you aren't on BES, and your phone isn't controlled by someone else, why would you need a "user side"? Your whole phone is a "user side" and thus, there is no need for Balance.

Balance was never intended to be (or marketed as) a multi-user or parental control feature.
    06-03-15 03:47 PM
    I want Balance for being able to separate work from personal. Would I pay for it? IDK, seems like something strange to pay for. But if I would it would probably be a small payment and that makes sense in the industry.

Posted via CB10
    06-04-15 07:54 AM
30 12