This is classic. You're too much, guy.
    You've just said absolutely nothing.

Posted via CB10
    01-24-16 07:21 PM
    LOL no, but I'm also not the one every day predicting BlackBerry's demise based upon a rudimentary understanding of balance sheet profits and losses, accounting as it may apply to my own small business as if there could not be any other factors at play when it comes to something that could conceivably be of national importance (like BlackBerry). Are there people to whom it's inconceivable that Microsoft, Google, Twitter, Dropbox, Facebook, etc might be government (secret NSA style government) subsidized to some extent? Are there people who think it's that banner ad at the top of email inboxes and the content of rubbish emails which pays for the colossal amount of "free" storage available to everyone everywhere all over the world? After all, the guy in Nigeria or some other unlikely to be monetized market can set up a "free" email account and he gets the free storage, too.
    It is conceivable that BlackBerry is of little importance to governments around the world. It is very conceivable that BlackBerry may not manufacture any more BB10 phones. It is quite conceivable that BlackBerry will only manufacture Android devices. It is possible too that BlackBerry might make an expensive secure device like the Blackphone for certain customers.
    01-25-16 12:06 AM
    "Muellerto" gets a lot of hits on Google.. you are not that private.
    Fools. This is what I *shared* with the public, sure you find it, you *should* find it. But what a person doesn't share with the public defines the individual (lat. individuum, an un-divide-able). The rest, the shared, the public side defines only some kind of mass insects. I know this is something many people can't imagine anymore because they never had any privacy from the first days of their lives when already the parents did post their baby pics on social networks. This is how we discuss: the blind speaking about color. It's futile to explain this here.
    01-25-16 12:47 AM
    Fools. This is what I *shared* with the public, sure you find it, you *should* find it. But what a person doesn't share with the public defines the individual (lat. individuum, an un-divide-able). The rest, the shared, the public side defines only some kind of mass insects. I know this is something many people can't imagine anymore because they never had any privacy from the first days of their lives when already the parents did post their baby pics on social networks. This is how we discuss: the blind speaking about color. It's futile to explain this here.
    And yet we feel as if we know you ..then like a snowflake landing my cheek you are gone.
    Last edited by Bbnivende; 01-25-16 at 02:09 AM.
    01-25-16 01:58 AM
    Please teach us oh great one!
    01-25-16 04:47 AM
    02-01-16 11:53 PM
    What do you have to say Great One?

Posted via CB10
    DrBoomBotz likes this.
    02-02-16 01:48 AM
57 123