When one has looked at over 100 pages of wall papers in an evening?
    02-15-09 11:42 PM
    Yeah, probably.........LOL

~Jazzi~

02-15-09 11:43 PM
    Ive done it more than 1 time
    02-15-09 11:44 PM
    It is definitely not a bad sign yet. You are not addicted enough!! Keep going!

I went through 20 pages the other day and I felt completely dazed... so props to you.
    02-15-09 11:44 PM
    lmao, too funny!
    You've gotten a taste of the drug....Welcome to the addiction!
    Now when you start MAKING them...you are in big trouble. Take my word for it...I know. lol
    02-15-09 11:45 PM
    Just in case I don't make it to the end, is there a way to jump back to the last page I look at tonight?
    02-15-09 11:45 PM
    I've done it going through the post your favorite wallpaper forum. I love that forum.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-16-09 01:16 AM
    Is it a bad sign that I opened this thread and am adding a post? Ya, could be

02-16-09 01:25 AM
    Signs, signs, everywhere signs.....hey, cruise the way ya wanna!

02-16-09 03:25 AM
    I have to add that I must admit that I have spent hours looking at apps for BB and spend a lot of time on Crackberry so I really don't have much room to talk. I just couldn't resist when I saw your post last night.

I think my eyes would be going nuts after spending that much time looking at wallpapers. However that's just me.

After all, BB isn't just a phone......it really IS a way of life. I am addicted and I'm proud to be a BB and Crackberry addict.....LOL

~Jazzi~

02-16-09 11:16 AM
    Just in case I don't make it to the end, is there a way to jump back to the last page I look at tonight?
    make sure you remember the page number, you can use the back button, or keep the page open.
    02-16-09 11:17 AM
    Defiantly not a bad sign, but it is a bad sign that since I have gotten my blackberry I rarely ever get on my computer to check e-mail anymore? Is it also a bad sign that I stay on CB at all hours, work, school, home and even on the road (CB app)?

Hopelessly addicted to by Curve and hope to get a bold in the near future.

I am a happy BB owner for less than a week =)
    02-16-09 11:25 AM
    I wouldn't worry too much....its all part of the addiction....just let it happen!

02-16-09 12:28 PM
    I'm a BB junkie and could happily spend day after day browsing, reading and talking BB he he he
    02-16-09 12:34 PM
    I personally like to use pics I have taken as wallpapers. What I wish I could find is an app that would allow me have a slideshow on my wallpaper. There are sooooooooo many pics I have that I would LOVE to have as a wallpaper :-)

02-20-09 06:27 AM
    Is it a bad sign when one has looked at over 100 pages of wall papers in an evening?
    Only if you didn't find at least one that you liked
    02-20-09 06:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD